Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Im not complaining that its being removed. I dont care for the Title. I don't think its a good title. Its purely the fact that they are announcing it with little time for those who haven't done PvP so have no PvP Gear and now need to grind it all out in little time.
    So basicly, you are being offended because... you dont care about the title, and just want to be offended or follow the stream?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have the title because i would never ever lose time entering that no skill zerg fest called 5v5. However, i do not support the removal of the title because some people like 2v2 or 5v5 brackets and would like the title eventually.

What a shame... im missing 2200 in 5v5 and last man standing.

Cant fkn take the aids that is 5v5 tho so I guess it doesnt matter in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    So basicly, you are being offended because... you dont care about the title, and just want to be offended or follow the stream?
    I'm not being offended for any reason, Im just saying its stupid that they remove an achievement in Legion when people who want it now have little time to get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    At least one of the arena master achievements (Last man standing in 5v5) required the concerted effort of 10 people aka cheating/win trading whatever you wanna call it. We can sit here and pretend all day long that it was all legit etc but if it really was there would be just a few arena masters and not entire guilds of them.

Can't blame the players either way blizzard should know the chance of 9 people dying and 1 standing in a 5v5 would be in the thousands and yet somehow thousands of players "managed" it. Especially during those "awesome" periods like end of cata start of mop where everyone and their family was HOTA etc.

FoS it and lets get on with business. I would also clear all pvp achievements up to 2014-2015 game changes constantly it would be good to have current achievers and not the usual crowd "I got 2k rating back in 2009".

Regarding the archievement you could do it legit simply by winning the game and 4 people leaving before the last one kills the remaining opponent. People did it this way but that was way earlier

The bigger problem always was that 5v5 was always kinda dead, it's easy to decide to wintrade when noone else plays. The removal of the archievement might even revive it for a short while now.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Regarding the archievement you could do it legit simply by winning the game and 4 people leaving before the last one kills the remaining opponent. People did it this way but that was way earlier

The bigger problem always was that 5v5 was always kinda dead, it's easy to decide to wintrade when noone else plays. The removal of the archievement might even revive it for a short while now.
    Its not as easy (the legit way) for example if you are a healer, or if u are a dps who is shit 1v1 or if u get outplaid then ur team will rage (if its a pug) lol so many things can go wrong. In my personal exp once my 5s team got raped by R1 team, i was only one left alive, i see enemy leave and leaving a rogue to 1v1 me, he never got his achiv =) and i won the game, later i heard the team leader kicked the rouge from the team for losing them points lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Its not as easy (the legit way) for example if you are a healer, or if u are a dps who is shit 1v1 or if u get outplaid then ur team will rage (if its a pug) lol so many things can go wrong. In my personal exp once my 5s team got raped by R1 team, i was only one left alive, i see enemy leave and leaving a rogue to 1v1 me, he never got his achiv =) and i won the game, later i heard the team leader kicked the rouge from the team for losing them points lol.
    That's just being stupid. Obviously you would do it at low rating and not climb first and then try it to make it harder for yourself. Hell at that point just do it on an alt (though to be fair originally it was per character)

We did it in cata without much issue at low rating sure some didn't get it first try but who cares if you have to redo it once more at low rating? And obviously you would also kill the target almost before leaving to give your healer a good chance to finish it. It's a bit long ago but i believe you also dotted the target up so the healer wouldn't need to dps much to win it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I will miss the oportunity to get it but if I didn´t get it in my years playing maybe I won´t get it in Legion so I don´t care a lot about this.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    That's just being stupid. Obviously you would do it at low rating and not climb first and then try it to make it harder for yourself. Hell at that point just do it on an alt (though to be fair originally it was per character)

We did it in cata without much issue at low rating sure some didn't get it first try but who cares if you have to redo it once more at low rating? And obviously you would also kill the target almost before leaving to give your healer a good chance to finish it. It's a bit long ago but i believe you also dotted the target up so the healer wouldn't need to dps much to win it.
    It is easier to do it at lower rating and a smarter way, but most ppl with big egos of R1 dont want to spend time on it and push right away to see if team works and then worry about small achivs. Oh I was 8% hp on my Ret, rogue was full hp, but i still won my bubble was up.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    At least one of the arena master achievements (Last man standing in 5v5) required the concerted effort of 10 people aka cheating/win trading whatever you wanna call it. We can sit here and pretend all day long that it was all legit etc but if it really was there would be just a few arena masters and not entire guilds of them.

Can't blame the players either way blizzard should know the chance of 9 people dying and 1 standing in a 5v5 would be in the thousands and yet somehow thousands of players "managed" it. Especially during those "awesome" periods like end of cata start of mop where everyone and their family was HOTA etc.

FoS it and lets get on with business. I would also clear all pvp achievements up to 2014-2015 game changes constantly it would be good to have current achievers and not the usual crowd "I got 2k rating back in 2009".

I got my Last Man Standing legitimately! Oh, what a happy, glorious day!

On topic, I don't understand why they are removing the title? Although, I actually don't do arena and 2,2k in all brackets seems/seemed way out of my league anyway, also because I can't bring myself to cheat/pay for boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post

On topic, I don't understand why they are removing the title?
    5v5 is removed in legion.

Meh got to 2k in 5's. But after that the pugs just mostly dissapoint. And never tried hard. Maybe I should

So they are removing an achievement, just like that?! Because 5v5 interested so few people they needed to nuke the achievement?

It is removed because supporting arenas and 5V5 which they should have done is counterproductive to Overwatch. I am 90% sure about that.

Anyway these kind of decisions will add to the loss of players in WoW I can guarantee that. Besides, I play WoW because there's still a strong PvP focus in-game.

edit :
    5v5 is removed in legion.
    didn't knew that, and I did miss this in the thread, gosh. Just replace achievement removed, by 5v5 removed, above. Same reason, overwatch.
    Last edited by Aleax; 2016-07-04 at 09:00 PM.