Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Not that I want to rub it in, but at the exact same date, FFXIV was releasing its first expansion, one year ago. Since then, 3 major patches, including 3 new raids, 6 new dungeons, 3 new trials (think one-boss instances), 3 new sets of dailies, Lord of Verminion (a mini-game), many new mounts, minions, Triple Triad cards, songs for the Orchestrion (which was itself added in 3.2) to collect, a buttload of new gear.

And that's not counting the stuff that was in the base expansion, that's just the stuff that was added in November, February and June.

Pretty sure I forgot a lot of stuff too.

Again, this is not to rub it in, I've played Wow for about 8 1/2 years, starting from day 1 up until 5.1 but I really have to wonder why some people still accept and defend this 12+ months of nothing.
    Because sheep and fanboys think it is acceptable when it isn't. If Guild Wars 2 and FF14 can have fast content patches then Blizzard have 0 excuses.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Birthday HFC. With that being said, I hope it burns down to ash, along with my garrison
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    AHAHAHAH. Oh you gullible person you. We have been having content droughts for nearly 8 years is it?
    Gulible? No, just because I know it happens often doesn't mean I can't still be upset with them every time it happens... I want to give them my money, I really do, but I cancel my sub every time the content runs dry, because I'm not an idiot.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    So funny, but so cruel. (PS HI ELVINE THIS IS AEGISEVOLVED!)
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Who is trying still? Most people are no longer playing. Gl getting mythic at this point.
    I am a recruit in a 12/13M guild that fits my time slot well (more with an eye on Legion, given I don't have my ring yet and they require it and 4PC+720 iLvl to formally apply), and yes, they're still trying to kill M Archimonde. Not everyone is world first, and some like me have only come back recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Who is trying still? Most people are no longer playing. Gl getting mythic at this point.
    We are.

But at this point you are right. Theres noone playing and its been pretty bad for atleast 6 months. Were coming to the realisation that it probably wont be happening, especially with people afking on raid nights.

Heading into HFC, Id say 70% of our guild was made up on long term members, most of those who came from Throne of Thunder or earlier. It a pretty large indication of the player turnover this game has when you look up at the guild list and that number is now about 20% with most starting with us in HFC. Most members have just quit the game all together/taken breaks never come back.

Anyway, onto the birthday. The raid was stale 6 months ago. We knew this would be brutal. No more content droughts hey Blizz? Nice joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I think the most disappointing thing about Fury of Hellfire -is- the fact that it's been a year. Literally every other MMO in the industry is pumping out content updates and expansions left and right, but World of Warcraft can somehow, magically keep popularity (if you can call it that) after a year of literally nothing but the HYPETRAIN to satisfy.

I don't know, there are some that like the content drought, but honestly there just isn't an excuse for it. Blizzard has the team, Blizzard has the capability, Blizzard has the resources. It's all about willingness to deliver, which clearly after the last 4 expansions as examples means they are not.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    I don't care if others leave, I had lots of fun during those times. 2.5mil is still more than enough for me to choose from who to play with.
    Kinda hard to have a massive multiplayer game if it's so shit that everyone nopes out. But hey, 4 straight xpacs with final patches lasting an entire year...great success!