Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    I'm not American, but I would like to see what is your opinion about this video. Especially opinions from those who think the video shouldn't be taken seriously. I want to hear their side of the story.
    Video link:
    The video shouldn't be taken seriously because the guy who made the video (James O'Keefe) has a track record of selectively editing and manipulating his videos to make the subjects say things they did not actually say. He's a fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Obviously our elections are incorruptible, unless its Goerge W. Bush, or Putin doing it to help Trump, But Clinton cannot possibly be involved in such evil. NO WAY!

Her Radiance is too bright, she is a shining Light unto the Nations!
    The correct answer is that Bush never rigged anything...... neither did Clinton. The only person that brings up cheating, is always the loser. Ever notice that? Trumps simply ahead of the curve, hes going at it before he loses, because its already a done deal even for him. Kerry and Bush were much closer, so it went by a hair. If kerry had won, Bush would have called it cheating too. Its has empty as it gets.

American politic is literally South Park right now. Not because of the electoral system or the ballot system, but because of who is part of the political leadership in the US. US prefers super star to show on tv over actual leaders. Which is why your current choice is the first women president, just because vs a walking, talking reality show. When you poll say Canada about who would have been their vote, Sanders win by a huge majority. Because his policy was just Canadian status quo.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-10-28 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Depends on how tech savvy you are or how many people are in on the paper tinkering. Either way could be done.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...QGq?li=BBnb7Kz

Looks like I was right. Thankfully these two were caught.