Constant Blue Screens

Hey guys. I've been getting pretty regular blue screens. Probably 20+ in the past 30 days. They typically occur while gaming (some have occurred while watching streams). It states an uncorrectable error, probably hardware related.
    I'll try and post as much information as possible; I'd be extremely appreciative if I can find a solution to this, as I'm going to college with this comp and don't want it to fail me 3,000 miles from home. Thanks!

Motherboard - Alienware0FPV4P
    CPU - Intel Core i7-4820K @3.7Ghz; not OC
    PSU- Believe its the generic 875W, came with some liquid cooling. The tag is rather hidden, so not 100%.
    GPU- NVIDIA GTX680 2GB

GPU temps can go around 65-73 while in a game. CPU temps around 65ish, can hover around 70. Neither GPU nor CPU have gotten above 80C according to openhardware while in Overwatch and HotS (the games that most frequently get the BSODs).

Have tried: reseating RAM, doing windows memory diagnostics, chkdsk, 3DMark Basic, Prime95 (for 15mins, torture test), BurnIn Test (majority of tests, running at full intensity), SMART status test, and probably others that I cannot remember.

I do not have any components that I can switch out, to test specifically.
    I'd just like to pinpoint what exactly is failing so that I can have it replaced.
    Any help is appreciated; thanks!

EDIT- Event Viewer actions if it can help

Here are some event viewer actions that can be seen around the time of the crash. It is, from what I've seen, the exact same event each time.
    A. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    Source- Kernel Power. Event ID - 41. Level - Critical

B. A fatal hardware error has occurred.
    Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: Machine Check Exception Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error Processor APIC ID: 2
    The details view of this entry contains further information.
    Source- WHEA-Logger. Event ID- 18. Level - Error
    These are the accompanying errors in the event viewer for each BSOD. They remain the same for each.

I've also received these errors numerous times, not sure if they are related.
    C. The name "WORKGROUP :1d" could not be registered on the interface with IP address (example). The computer with the IP address (example) did not allow the name to be claimed by this computer.
    Last edited by Ajdhfh; 2016-06-24 at 01:05 AM.

My first two guesses would be a bad stick of ram or a bad mobo.

Could be a few other things but i'll let other people go through the steps. I'd recommend looking up "memtest"

Might be worth looking into a BIOS update if you're not running the latest already.

went looking and came across a discussion saying it was the psu not supplying enough power...might be something to check out

Pretty sure I updated BIOS last week.

As far as PSU; I ran a PSU stress test for an hour and a half, no crashes. Believe it was OCCT.

Stumped as to what it could be. Can I rule out PSU?