Hypocritical & Bad Habits?

Any hypocritical habit of yours you consider inappropriate, unattractive, immoral, etc yet you do yourself and have place no effort in improving?

Some examples: Littering? Recycling? Illegal activities/drugs? Driving while texting/drinking? Road Rage? Over-spending?

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking offense when other countries presume to mingle in our affairs while we mingle in theirs.

We're the United States, we're special.

It's always easy to give good advice, always hard to practice it. Like most people I can tell someone what they should do, but I have trouble doing it so I know it's hard.

Like I know I should forgive certain family members but it's very difficult to do. You have all those memories that might go back to childhood and you get irrational. Telling someone not to overeat is easy, not overeating yourself is difficult.

And so on.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I fly a lot. I'm tolerably sure that flying a lot is not great when it comes to climate change and general environmental concerns. I'm compensated for doing it and will continue to do it. Oh well.

I tell people not to let be annoyed by the words of others, but it happens to me quite often. I just don't let it transpire.

Kind of to be honest I think people are not in fit enough shape anymore but I can only do 5 pull ups. Sure I'm retired but im not so old that is a excuse.

Stealing from other people's food in the fridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Littering here, I'm like ricky from trailer park boys whenever I get out of my vehicle

Texting while driving, pretty ez to do

Also a road rager, though not many road zulu's where I live

I like resting my balls on a cold marble counter top sometimes.

Deleted
    I play too much Dark Souls, and i do not have enough time for shitposting frankly