Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I don't think so. Sargeras cleaved the other baby titan in half, before he started the Burning Legion, to keep a Dark Titan from being born. But now that he's working to destroy all life in the universe, how better to do that than with a Dark Titan under his control?

They havent really explained what will happen to Azeroth when the Titan is born, either. Does the planet split open? I tend to think the story they have in mind will never explain that or go there, as they'll focus on other things, and the Titan's birth is something that would end the franchise.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not inconsistent with anything I posted.
    as he said and it said and everything said, no he does not trust other titans, anything living as they can be corrupted, so so his motive is to destroy planets

and yes it is, look at marduum (seen in demon hunter starting zone) OBLITERATED BY SARGERAS
    the titan planet OBLITERATED
    the warlock class hall was part of a planet... OBLITERATED

so yes they are consistent

- - - Updated - - -

There is literally nothing in the canon lore that says dark titans are void lord minions.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, you have to expect some tantrums. It was a pretty big event - I've been paying attention, as I used to live in the UK. I was honestly kind of shocked it passed. But the vitriol is to be expected - everyone is a sore loser these days.
    yes because corrupted titans are titans corrupted by the old gods, sargeras is not corrupted, he just wants to kill all life, so the void gods cant corrupt them...

sargeras trusts NO ONE corrupted or not, as they could become corrupted, so he killed his fellow titans, and chooses to have the legion serve him as they are weak enough he could easily kill them if they became corrupt
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    Unless you'd like to argue that Hitler wasn't an evil madman, which would be a hard sell.
    Yet people do argue he wasn't an evil madman. Yes, there aren't many but they do exist to these people Hitler wasn't evil. You only proved my point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Yet people do argue he wasn't an evil madman. Yes, there aren't many but they do exist to these people Hitler wasn't evil. You only proved my point.
    however they are also not the exact same, hitler killed cause he hated them, sargeras is killing them basicly to give them a quick painless death instead of a slow agonizing corruption

neither are good, but one is atleast trying to be good

but yeah their are people who say the holocaust never happened.... i know right e.o?

Deleted
    I feel like we lost in Warlords of Draenor though. I mean we lost over 5 million soldiers in the war agains't The Iron Horde....

Honestly, I actually hope we suffer some massive setbacks in Legion. Seriously, I think some major developments need to happen story wise

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Um, what? Fel is the result of the chaos created from Light and Shadow mixing in the Nether. It's not created by the void lords.

And the Titans are massive, they can just squish the old gods like bugs.
    Ahh my bad, it was Void. Sargeras found some demons using void and investigated it to find the Void Lords were spreading corruption. To me, this is the Void Lords aiding the demons in spreading their Fel across the universe.

Almost every magic out there has a weakness to another magic, one that trumps it almost everytime. Fire would be trumped by water, Arcane being trumped by Fel. But then you got Light and Void. The 2 most natural powers in the universe. I think they trump almost everything out there.

i think it'll be great if evil wins with some trickery or treacherous strategm that allows them to take stormwind and orgrimar right out from under our noses. The next expansion after that will be about winning back the world, over throwing the legion, and reestablishment. New lore heroes would arise, new factions would form and a setup to finally destroy the legion in the next expansion would be established.

I still like the theory that the naga and the old gods rise from the sea and save us when we fail. Could make for a really cool cinematic not just ingame but real blizzard cinematic. Then Leading into the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    as he said and it said and everything said, no he does not trust other titans, anything living as they can be corrupted, so so his motive is to destroy planets

and yes it is, look at marduum (seen in demon hunter starting zone) OBLITERATED BY SARGERAS
    the titan planet OBLITERATED
    the warlock class hall was part of a planet... OBLITERATED

so yes they are consistent
    You're nitpicking over something that isn't laid out in lore. Pick a fight with someone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying View Post
    I'm kinda tired of this good-always-win thing. It's kinda boring to know that no matter what happens in this expansion, we will win anyways.
    Ever thought that we are the evil?
    There's no rest when we are around, just constant war and killing. When there's no killing on Azeroth, we go to other planets and dimensions to murder.
    We we run out of stuff to kill, we start killing each others.

We are the relentless murder machine that can't be stopped by anyone. Where ever we go, we bring war with us.

It is an American fantasy game, it needs to be simple. When was the last time you saw the villain win at the end of a Hollywood blockbuster?

7+ Year Old Account
    You're nitpicking over something that isn't laid out in lore. Pick a fight with someone else.
    what? what isent laid out in lore? that the old gods want to corrupt planets, and sargeras and the burning legion want to destroy them and suck the life from them so the old gods cant?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Ever thought that we are the evil?
    There's no rest when we are around, just constant war and killing. When there's no killing on Azeroth, we go to other planets and dimensions to murder.
    We we run out of stuff to kill, we start killing each others.

We are the relentless murder machine that can't be stopped by anyone. Where ever we go, we bring war with us.
    isnt that what humans do aswell

Deleted
    Evil wins always... that's why we have to do something. First evil wins, then we come and win. repeat.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll put aside the "evil" piece to the question.
    If the antagonists (BL) were to win, knowing that their goal is total annihilation, there wouldn't be much game left to play. But it's not like the protagonists should have such a clean win, either.
    In WoD, we won the final battle but Gul'dan's escape made the victory feel hollow, as Khadgar noted. For all we know, Legion could end with us standing victorious over a heavily damaged planet. Who won?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Theoretically they have one the battle. they killed off both our leaders, and through both factions into turmoil.

some factions are going full on heretic against the alliance and Hordes views in legion, aka Worgen and Undead.

wouldnt be surprised if Blizzard does a shuffle would be awesome.
    Thanks for the spoiler tag, asshole.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

IF evil won, then there's no point for us to continue playing this game.. Basically we role'd as good guys for long time right.... ehh?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    Thanks for the spoiler tag, asshole.
    thanks for not putting spoiler tags in your qoutes of him :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thanks for not putting spoiler tags in your qoutes of him :P
    Damn it!!!
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

In order for the bad guys to win, something valuable would have to be taken from the players. This would generate way too much forum backlash - better to just keep things linear.

Well let us be honest. For "the evil" to win Blizzard would have to design an unbeatable encounter. Seems unlikely. But one might be able to argue the evil hasn't really been defeated either. A lot of the evils agents and incursions have been defeated but the true evil itself seems to not be done in.