Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We don't have such pointless things over here.
    Dito .

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me see ... that was a long time ago and my memory is not what it once was. I think it was "watch out for the ..." right before the velociraptors got second guy trying to get our hands stenciled on the cave side. The first guy, we still don't talk about what happened to him.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    She probably should have spellchecked the elements.
    Even then I'm not sure about the point here.

The first one in the OP confuses me.

Didn't have one, I was not in my yearbook that year as I missed the picture date and was not allowed to make it up.
    I submitted a quote anyway, and the Head/Teacher of the Yearbook ...people refused it since I did not have a picture.

Grand scheme of things...doesn't bother me anymore.
    25 years after the fact , go figure(Looking at the pics of the OP lol, ANY of those could have been from my class of 91' yearbook...Holy shit snacks formal class pics are timeless)

Out of a class of 200 kids, I still know 1 of them fairly well.
    Translation...wasn't worth the effort to be in a book that no one will give a shit about 25 years later... anyway.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-06-25 at 04:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine was, "I don't want to go back home. Just want to stay and play." It was from a song that my band wrote back then. Looking back 16 years later, it doesn't matter as much to me.