Poll: The strongest orc?

The strongest orc?

The strongest orc?

Define "strength" in this context.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Don't know. What do you measure strength with?

Brute force? Elemental strength? Master of fel magic?

Varok Saurfang

"I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's the strongest.

Thrall and his invulnerable plot armour.

If by strongest you mean most powerful, then Gul'Dan. If you mean physically strongest, probably Blackhand.

Saurfang was clearing level 70 raids back when he was still tuned for level 60 groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    If by strongest you mean most powerful, then Gul'Dan. If you mean physically strongest, probably Blackhand.
    lolwut. Guldan by all means should be weaker than player character warlocks assuming you mean the current one we're dealing with. He was barely a warlock when the blood drinking was supposed to happen and then he was drained of his energy for months before we saved him. Inb4 "he summoned Archimonde" because he didn't. He opened a portal using the remaining energy of the dark portal we destroyed.

- - - Updated - - -

Out of that list I'd say Thrall prior to Legion. However in Legion he's got some power issues.

The one who hasn't showered the longest...duh!

I think he means strong by power, not from strength in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mytheros View Post
    The one who hasn't showered the longest...duh!
    So....gul'dan? I heard showers don't exist if you're legion, which is why demons usually smell worse than rotten courpses left on the ground with maggots around them 7-12 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be more specific plz.
    Like when you say Garrosh is that Garrosh or old god empowerd Garrosh?
    Is it Grom from WoD or Grom from our timeline who drank demon blood?
    Then is it brute strength, or is it more like who is the most powerfull?

Deleted
    Which Orc gets the most sex though

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    lolwut. Guldan by all means should be weaker than player character warlocks assuming you mean the current one we're dealing with. He was barely a warlock when the blood drinking was supposed to happen and then he was drained of his energy for months before we saved him. Inb4 "he summoned Archimonde" because he didn't. He opened a portal using the remaining energy of the dark portal we destroyed.
    I'm talking about the "real" Gul'dan, as in our Gul'dan, the one who opened the portal and raised Sargeras Tomb, and is widely known as one of the, if not the, most powerful warlock of all time.

I mean sure, he's dead, but so is most other candidates on the list so I guess that's a nonfactor.

Thrall the Earth-Warder

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking purely in terms of raw physical power, I'd say Blackhand. He's a beast.

I'm talking about the "real" Gul'dan, as in our Gul'dan, the one who opened the portal and raised Sargeras Tomb, and is widely known as one of the, if not the, most powerful warlock of all time.

I mean sure, he's dead, but so is most other candidates on the list so I guess that's a nonfactor.
    That one should have been stronger, but most of his real strength came in being the real warchief since it was a puppet government set up. Granted he probably was pretty strong and was probably why Khadgar had such a hard on for AU Guldan.

mfw no one talks bout broxigar

Deleted
    Garrosh and his old God avatar powers