10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle, the land where we have good internet.

Weak Auras "Breakpoint" Error

Hi. I'm currently on PTR. I'm encountering an error if I make ~100 Weak Auras. I like to make them as a preview to the UI I want to make, so I make a massive amount, the add them over to an addon as a base product. I asked other people and they have more auras running than I do, as well. It has nothing to do with whether it's a texture, group, or if it's even loaded.
    My computer has a core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM, and GTX 960.
    Does anybody know why I'm getting this? I have the Legion version running on PTR, as well, I might add. If I disable every addon, this error still persists, so it isn't from any other addon. I've built the entire thing from scratch without importing from Live, so there SHOULDN'T be any old code. Absolutely no Lua errors have popped up, either. I'll try to google the problem, but it's one of those ghosts that never pop up. Any help with this issue is appreciated. c:

- - - Updated - - -

Any help? I can't find any help on this.
    Last edited by Buttonmasher; 2016-06-25 at 09:23 AM.

You might want to create a ticket, but it looks like it will be a lot of effort to debug your problem
    Especially since it's not a Lua error but a fatal exception

http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakauras-2/tickets/

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle, the land where we have good internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketho View Post
    You might want to create a ticket, but it looks like it will be a lot of effort to debug your problem
    Especially since it's not a Lua error but a fatal exception

http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakauras-2/tickets/
    Thanks. Yeah I'm trying to reinstall my PTR before I send in a ticket in case it resolves it.