Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    If I recall correctly, Illidan killed all of his pursuers because, well, they were trying to pursue and capture him. Only Maiev escaped, because she had minor teleportation skills (aka blink). He was defending himself against an aggressor. Not saying that what he did was right but if you come at someone with weapons and they happen to, in return, kill you then you can't exactly say that what they did was wrong.

That being said, you might actually be on to something. I don't think they'll go this route, but Gul'dan did have a "hulked" demonic model shown that is likely for use in his raid boss encounter. If he becomes a technical demon, then he'll return again.
    he just drinks a bunch more juice+ drinks from the nightwell, also at this point he basicly pulls a joker from (cant remember the game...) where he loses all his brain, and goes full brawn, so if he did go full demon because of it and returned, he wouldent be the same he would just be a brute

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Kael wasn't loyal
    lol :P sure right there
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Kael wasn't loyal
    Kael was loyal until the meeting of Kil'Jaeden at the Black Temple and even then he served Illidan, he did his bidding. Until he was defeated. He probably ushered a pact before death and was revived as some demonic hybrid for the MrT dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    he just drinks a bunch more juice+ drinks from the nightwell, also at this point he basicly pulls a joker from (cant remember the game...) where he loses all his brain, and goes full brawn, so if he did go full demon because of it and returned, he wouldent be the same he would just be a brute
    Yeah, I said that because it is a possibility but I genuinely hope they don't actually go that route.

I don't even like the fact that they gave Gul'dan a "hulked out" model to begin with, because Gul'dan is a character based around cunning, manipulation and magic. But if he did hulk out, I could only imagine it as a last resort and at that point it would be pointless to bring him back.
    It's my hope that they'll forget that exists or it'll be a non-canon Mythic-only type of thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I said that because it is a possibility but I genuinely hope they don't actually go that route.

I don't even like the fact that they gave Gul'dan a "hulked out" model to begin with, because Gul'dan is a character based around cunning, manipulation and magic. But if he did hulk out, I could only imagine it as a last resort and at that point it would be pointless to bring him back.
    It's my hope that they'll forget that exists or it'll be a non-canon Mythic-only type of thing.
    yeah i agree, as i said it feels like the batman game with how joker is allways about the same thing, cunning and manipulation, then suddenly he goes hulk... like wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    You just proved his point, holy shit.
    Do you even understand what I am saying? its made by Kosak. That's all I am saying. He should not be writing. He should do a Jay Wilson and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Do you even understand what I am saying? its made by Kosak. That's all I am saying. He should not be writing. He should do a Jay Wilson and leave.
    Make like a tree and get the jay wilson out of here?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Just don't.

With their recent story writing wouldn't be surprised if they pulled this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Just don't.
    I already did.

Gul'dan is not a demon. If he was, he should have returned by now (since he was killed by demons in the Tomb of Sargeras during the Orcish Horde's assault on Lordaeron).

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Gul'dan is not a demon. If he was, he should have returned by now (since he was killed by demons in the Tomb of Sargeras during the Orcish Horde's assault on Lordaeron).
    I think he is reffering to the new AU Gul'dan model.

Originally was green with demon horns, then changed to this fire model, more like sargeras.

Last edited by iamthedevil; 2016-06-26 at 09:12 PM.

based on past old heroic/mythic only phases/bosses are considered the actual canon route, not what you see in normal or the current heroic. A few examples: Actually killing Ragnaros in heroic Firelands instead of letting him flee, freeing Ra-Den in heroic ToT instead of being ignorant to him even being there, or more currently killing Archimonde for good in the Twisting Nether so he can't return in mythic HFC.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I think he is reffering to the new AU Gul'dan model.

Originally was green with demon horns, then changed to this fire model, more like sargeras.
    You mean red fire as in this?

Because I see no red fire, only green fel...

10+ Year Old Account
    There have been other interpatations of Sargeras

EDIT: MOds scale down if you could. Cause I can't

I hope(Out of fear) We never see this form in live action(Be it cinematic of the Warcraft cinematic universe)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    "Illidan is immortal. In the demon hunter starting experience he reveals he has an immortal demon soul and that he cannot truly die. Instead, his soul makes his way to the Twisting Nether until it can find another suitable body to inhabit."

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Illidan_Stormrage

As for Gul'dan, I suspecting he isn't immortal, but rather just a really powerful, fel-twisted orc.
    Quasi-Immortal. Illidan is subject to true death like all demons are. If her were to be killed in the twisting nether, he'd be gone. If he were killed in a place bathed in the nether, no returning. That rule is going to bite them in their ass (Blizzard) in the game though.

Why can player DH get killed in places that should kill them outright and come back. Why is the one place that can kill demons outright, their home. I mean that like saying that i'm immortal everywhere...other than my house. My house is the only place that I could be destroyed?

This is one of those moments where I have no logical point to make to explain Blizzard's Mentality. It is just nonsense.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    Quasi-Immortal. Illidan is subject to true death like all demons are. If her were to be killed in the twisting nether, he'd be gone. If he were killed in a place bathed in the nether, no returning. That rule is going to bite them in their ass (Blizzard) in the game though.

Why can player DH get killed in places that should kill them outright and come back. Why is the one place that can kill demons outright, their home. I mean that like saying that i'm immortal everywhere...other than my house. My house is the only place that I could be destroyed?

This is one of those moments where I have no logical point to make to explain Blizzard's Mentality. It is just nonsense.
    You're in a franchise killing demons, Undead, races from other worlds... etc etc. It's just a Fantasy concept.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    we dont know the lore cannon sargeras, as the art is not cannon

teh chronicals even has him both with red fire, and green fire!

i presume the green fire will be the cannon one as the whole thing is that when he destroyed marduum the fel infected him and gave him that feiry horned look

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    You mean red fire as in this?

Because I see no red fire, only green fel...
    the chonricals art is non cannon, and even the crhonicals shows him red or green, as sargeras is so big he could split a planet in two, do you think he would be the same size as a pitlord? (the pitlord in the background, way far away is allmost as big as him) and it could be a avatar but whatever planet that is we do not know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    well when they tried to make a whole new continent with a lot of new enemies we had never seen before. Wotlk babies sat around crying about ''made-up lore''
    This is the truth. Should put this to my signature.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    This is the truth. Should put this to my signature.
    exactly thats the thing about wow

use old lore "wow blizz is lazy reusing lore"
    make up new lore "wow looking at them making up stuff"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Garrosh being a demon would be the dumbest plot twist ever.
    Not dumber than being made into a villain.