Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    She's 18, it's unlikely she's looking for anything serious. Just someone to feed her attention, take her out and have a good time with. That doesn't mean you'll be exclusive, so honestly, I wouldn't risk it unless she's really smoking hot and is going to be worth the hassle.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Thoughts? Get out of there? Bang her and Leave her...
    "The old law of an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind. It is immoral because it seeks to humiliate the opponent rather than win his understanding; it seeks to annihilate rather than to convert." - Stride Toward Freedom: The Montgomery Story, Martin Luther King

Deleted
    Sounds like you're the one playing her to be honest. "Just wanna bang her and move on". Yikes, hate guys/girls like that.

She doesn't know what she wants. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    Sounds like you're the one playing her to be honest. "Just wanna bang her and move on". Yikes, hate guys/girls like that.
    Also if all you want is "fun" OP, you're talking about a girl who was in a relationship for 3 years. Chances are, she's not the type to just be looking for some quick action if she was dedicated for a decent time to one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also if all you want is "fun" OP, you're talking about a girl who was in a relationship for 3 years. Chances are, she's not the type to just be looking for some quick action if she was dedicated for a decent time to one person.
    Not so sure about that. A lot of people that are that long in their first relationship strike out after that one. I'd personally struggle to predict how the majority would behave in such a situation. I'm not saying it isn't a valid possibility, just wondering how the chances actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    How do you guys get played like that is beyond me. You're older than her. All you have to do is be silent and let her sizzle in doubt.
    Desperation would be my bet. It's right there in OPs text, that he doesn't even want relationship, but "fun" times. She might have sensed as much, and might not be interested in one night stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I don't know.

Are you an instrument?

Youre being way too clingy. Youre not even in a relationship with this girl. Youve been on one date to the movies and havent even had sex. Ide just play it cool. You said that you made a mistake and shouldnt have told you were interested. Im not so sure. Either way, stop being so clingy.

: / That is a serious bummer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, stop letting her walk all over you. Take charge.

Ditch that bitch, Scratch that itch.

Deleted
    If you have to ask whether the girl is playing you, the answer is yes.

Drop all contact with her. It will bring you nothing but intense pain.

I wanted to be a friend and on top she had a boyfriend (who she complained about)
    First red flag that should signal you to gtfo. Are you only able to think with your johnson?

Deleted
    Show me a picture of her.
    Show me a picture of you.
    Are you rich?

If i know these things i can give you the answer.

Cut it off right there. It's a bad idea to date in the workplace in the first place...especially if all you really want is to bang her a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Even with all that you wrote, we have absolutely no way of knowing honestly.

Think of it this way, you know her better than we do, and even you don't know her that well. She could be lying to you every step of the way, she could be being completely honest with you.

In my opinion, the real question you should be asking yourself is whether or not you want to deal with that, and actually work through finding it out.
    ^ this there are always two sides to a story.

You know her better and lets just say for the sake of it she is bs'ng you 100% and you don't like her brand of bs (seems like you dont) then move on there are more women out in the world. But if you do like her brand of bs then do you. Whatever makes you happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Stupidity kills more people than Obesity, and Smoking combined.
    Now the question is, how do we get people to stop being stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You could probably do better. I have faith in you.
    Words to live by!

10+ Year Old Account
    Always good in situations like this to remember that your brain isn't fully developed until around 25, with the decision making parts being the last to mature. Hard to know what she wants when odds are she has no clue herself.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Don't date teenagers
    Especially when there are red flags.
    If maturity does not present itself, run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably best to move on.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi