15 20.83%

7 9.72%

0 0%

2 2.78%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    10/10 I like snake women. Also she had quite an impact on blood elves and their membership in the horde. And that means that vashj is responsible for the fact that high elves will never be playable on alliance. And that makes her my girl.

7+ Year Old Account
    now OT: i liked her in wc3, wish we got a bit more story.
    6/10

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    I really enjoyed popping up on my map in Warcraft III
    Bottom right corner.

Get your base destroyed by tornadoes while you're dealing with Illidan or Kael'thas.

Deleted
    In Warcraft 3 she was a groupie to Azshara.
    10k years later she became a groupie to Illidan.
    In WoW she became a random boss hidden in some caves underwater that didn't appear even once outside and didn't do anything of note.

5/10, and I'm already giving a bit too much.

I will vote for Thoras Trollbane.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    Don't like the fact she is depicted as a night elf in game. Highbourne are of Blood elf/High elf features not Night Elf

Edit: oops that is Azshara.
    Actually, all Highbourne were night elves (kaldorei) during the War of the Ancients. ALL. They were just a higher caste that dressed differently and had more wealth and more access to magic.

After the War of the Ancients, the Highbourne loyal to Azshara transformed into naga. This includes Vashj and Azshara themselves.

Some Highbourne had left Azshara and settled with the rest of the kaldorei, or night elves as we know them today. 3000 years after the War of the Ancients they were banished for reckless use of arcane. They settled in the Eastern Kingdoms and started using more magic and became day walkers. This altered their physique over time, until they became high elves.

Deleted
    Bump for the Mistress of Naga!

6/10. Not bad as a supporting character in W3 and some of her actions then had interesting repercussions. Suffers from TBC syndrome of severely unpolished lore and her motivations then went unexplained as a result.

Nominate Rommath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    6/10. Not bad as a supporting character in W3 and some of her actions then had interesting repercussions. Suffers from TBC syndrome of severely unpolished lore and her motivations then went unexplained as a result.
    What this guy said, basically. I also share the score.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    What this guy said, basically. I also share the score.
    Circlejerk confirmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Imagine Vashj giving you a hand job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Imagine Vashj giving you a hand job.

Deleted
    @Arrashi XD like

- - - Updated - - -

Last bump!

Day #57's poll will be earlier than it has for the last few days (much closer to how it used to be most of the Days) while we will leave the score of this poll suspended.

Deleted
    5/10 - I like the archetype of lost girl admiring wrong people, I like her potential relationship with Kael / Ili but "potential" is the key word. They mishandled all three of them and ultimately butchered them during BC. (Although Kael and Vashj were challening fights in game)

7/10

She has been a great supporting character for Illidan and Kael in WC3, in a bit of a similiar way Kel'Thuzad showed up to Arthas to advise him troughout his journey. I'm not familiar with her past during War of the Ancients, but I've liked her in WC3 a lot. To bad that she's gotten the ''TBC treatment'' where she's just thrown as a raid boss while you don't see her anywhere else. I would've atleast liked to see her relationship with Kael'thas, who may not even be allies at that point.