Deleted

Professions in Legion

Hey there

To all beta testers and people who have some info about this: how are the professions currently on Legion, and is it worth to max out professions on different chars, for daily cooldowns or some other kind of useful things ?

considering they're focusing quite hard on profession this xpac, with tons of quests for every one of them, my guess is it should be mandatory to max them out

Deleted
    I would not want to run alts just for professions. There is a lot of running about doing quests for them, getting soulbound items for them, progressing them. It's not like WoD or Cata and previous anymore, more like the Mote of Harmony thing on steroids.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the way they are doing profs is great from a playing your character standpoint, less so from alts supporting your main. There are lots of quests associated with the leveling process, which makes it fairly engaging. Or at least more so than previous expacs. Once again though, Blizzard has perhaps been too heavy handed in adjustments; where materials were a glut in WoD, expect a sellers market in legion. That will of course balance out over time, and especially once flying is unlocked, but I expect material prices to be exorbitant at the jump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Deleted
    If you wanna do the Fel Forge selfsustained and not pay horrid prices for the bracers you need,
    yes you should have a LW, a BS and a Tailor at least with Suramar all done.

Sent from my Nokia 5800 using Tapatalk

Yes, it will be worth it.

Sent from my iPotato using Potatotalk