DH xmog lore question

So I decided to xmog my future DH with gear from classic to BT and Legion stuff(when its out)... anyway is it acceptable from lore pov to use Sunwell gear. my dh will be a blood elf, so i figured it could be a gaurdian of the sunwell who went and became a DH. not 100% certain that this is acceptable, but i assume it is, would like future confirmation on that it is or isnt from people who actually follow lore(i dont know much honestly but i do read stuff on wowpedia!)

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozari View Post
    So I decided to xmog my future DH with gear from classic to BT and Legion stuff(when its out)... anyway is it acceptable from lore pov to use Sunwell gear. my dh will be a blood elf, so i figured it could be a gaurdian of the sunwell who went and became a DH. not 100% certain that this is acceptable, but i assume it is, would like future confirmation on that it is or isnt from people who actually follow lore(i dont know much honestly but i do read stuff on wowpedia!)
    It is possible, I suppose. But the Illidari Blood Elves followed Kael into outlands ... so you could have been a gaurdian of the Sunwell before it was destroyed.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

thank you, it should work out then. i do like the DH lore so far