Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    Deleted

HFC nerfs are in.

http://i.imgur.com/nIAXqfK.png

everything has this debuff on the beta, this was on mythic.

also ignore the ui, only copied my DK over to see if they actually did nerf anything since it has a tanaan portal.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2016-06-27 at 11:01 AM.

Everyone seems to do substantially less damage though.

About what we expected, perhaps even a bit more with everything also dealing 30% less damage.

I'd be demoralised if I've been getting killed for 14 months too, so.

Were you able to live long enough to see if Imps still explode on mythic? Doing that fight without grips won't be fun. Skeptical that 30% will be enough considering many specs are going down in DPS with the prepatch, especially since they're nerfing all the trinkets quite a bit
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2016-06-26 at 12:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Were you able to live long enough to see if Imps still explode on mythic? Doing that fight without grips won't be fun. Skeptical that 30% will be enough considering many specs are going down in DPS with the prepatch, especially since they're nerfing all the trinkets quite a bit
    With -30% dmg inc you can simply "stack" and easily survive+aoe Imps, not having Massgrip wont be a big deal.

15+ Year Old Account
    7-9sec Iron Reaver kills inc?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    7-9sec Iron Reaver kills inc?
    I'd just afk
    Not unexpected but higher than I though.

5/13 Mythic heroes rejoice!

10+ Year Old Account
    how much of a nerf is it considering players dmg will be less.
    Hi

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yet people are suprised? HFC was/is obviously going to get nerfed, how else would blizz be able to balance chars at 100 when the changes are made for 110.

Deleted
    Cheap mounts inc

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Cheap mounts inc
    Doubtful. The new guilds that are able to down it with this nerf probably won't sell the few mounts they have time to get, and definitely not cheap. And demand will still be high because of all the people that thought they'd be cheaper by the end are trying to panic buy in the closing weeks. So ultimately I don't think we'll have a problem selling them for our usual price.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    archimonde mythic is funny with this nerf i mean from 464m to 324m this is really huge so basicly you bloodlust him into the last phase even if the dps is not so high like now i think there are many classes who do more then now on live.
    Everyone does significantly less damage with the exception of a handful of specs.

archimonde mythic is funny with this nerf i mean from 464m to 324m this is really huge so basicly you bloodlust him into the last phase even if the dps is not so high like now i think there are many classes who do more then now on live.
    Yea thats not going to happen. I was just on the ptr with my (admittedly) unoptimised mage. It bursts for half of what it does on live (if I'm lucky) and then it has no sustain damage due to mana problems. I think fights will last longer but be more forgiving because of the 30% damage dealt reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yea thats not going to happen. I was just on the ptr with my (admittedly) unoptimised mage. It bursts for half of what it does on live (if I'm lucky) and then it has no sustain damage due to mana problems. I think fights will last longer but be more forgiving because of the 30% damage dealt reduction.
    Don't play Arcane on the PTR. The spec is designed around level 110's mana pool and it just doesn't work. It's pretty much Fire or maybe Frost (but I dislike the way it plays at 100).

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Don't play Arcane on the PTR. The spec is designed around level 110's mana pool and it just doesn't work. It's pretty much Fire or maybe Frost (but I dislike the way it plays at 100).
    It was just for direct comparison

so fire or ice is better at 100^^
    Ice...?

...if you mean Frost, then yeah play Fire instead. It sucks, imo. Not really fun.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2016-06-26 at 09:20 AM.

Deleted
    I'm kinda surprised it's not 40 or 50. Then again I might be only thinking of short fights. On longer fights it might normalize.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Don't play Arcane on the PTR. The spec is designed around level 110's mana pool and it just doesn't work.
    The spec mana management also sucks at 110 or at least early 110. The conservation phase appears to do extremely low DPS to the point of ridiculousless, both on PTR and beta. We're talking about only being able to have 1 or 2 charges up max.

Why did they need to nerf HFC? It is so easy as it is.