Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Just to pitch in here - Let's be real. No one reads quest text.
    When did they add text to quest? Outside of the go get 10 boars snouts and 5 Murloc ears?

Yes, I'm joking....Or am I?

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    No...you get it after Broken Shores. It's the first thing you do after getting to Dalaran.

- - - Updated - - -

In short.
    Leveling is same as before, 2-3 days if you chill with it.
    Getting your character to full power (not counting gear) will take close to 2 months of actively grinding out everything you can.

And this is a bad thing how? Everyone cries about nothing to do...now you have something to do.
    This is why everybody hates nerds. You get the artifact before you start questing in the broken isles, it's pretty much the 1st thing you do in the expansion. I'm sorry for not being as exact as you would have liked.

Sort of like the arguments all over youtube about the Warcraft movie.
    - OMG The movie is not based on WoW the MMO, it's based on the 1st single player RTS "Orcs vs Humans".
    - Whatever nerd, it's the same effing thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    Then I would just find some mob to grind and abuse that, like I did in MOP with the tricky maizers. I'm not going to spend days questing, it's not fun in anyway.
    And that's fine, but you seem to fail to realize that for probably half of the WOW population rushing to raiding is not fun for them either. There's two sides to that coin. The various elements they have in the game need to have balance, but right now raiding is still holding sway and it is why they get a bump and people leave. They spend so much time building the world that it should essentially be a tier of content in and off itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    This is why everybody hates nerds. You get the artifact before you start questing in the broken isles, it's pretty much the 1st thing you do in the expansion. I'm sorry for not being as exact as you would have liked.

Sort of like the arguments all over youtube about the Warcraft movie.
    - OMG The movie is not based on WoW the MMO, it's based on the 1st single player RTS "Orcs vs Humans".
    - Whatever nerd, it's the same effing thing...
    Well friggin excuse me for thinking he meant Broken Shores. And btw...you really need to tone down your lil know it all tude there "nerd"

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. Maybe I've healed too many dungeons (15+) and leveled as
    A healer until 103. Took me 20-25 hours to hit 105, in premade gear.
    I poked around a lot though. In my 730 gear will be a ton faster
    On live.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did a /played count a few seconds after dinging 110 on my most recent beta char. It took me 23 hours as a prot warrior. That was after the xp nerf that increased levelling time. I did also have about two levels of rest experience (that only applies to mob kills).

"8 hours as usual"-phrase. Did any of these play any expansion before WoD? This is what the server records generally took except in cases of exploits like Athene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    Not long at all, I didn't even get to suramar before 110. Started at azsuna and went clockwise. Half way through finishing stormhiem I maxed out. I also did every quest and read everything along the way. I think it took me three nights, maybe 15~ 20 hours total
    Would've been a real feat if you'd gotten to Suramar before 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatosk View Post
    Would've been a real feat if you'd gotten to Suramar before 110.
    not really. D double jump and glide from Dalaran and a couple of feel rushes easily get me there #sarcasm