Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No, never, I don't want kids not even already existing kids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    There are a million reasons for a mother (even a young one) to be alone with her child, and they are all her own fault, right?
    Damn, you are so deluded.
    And all comes down to: she got pregnant and couldn't keep the father arround. So nop, it's her fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Nope. That's not generally a reason because that's hardly an issue if you are considering dating a single mom to begin with. Right?
    Just because someone is a single parent, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    single moms are good for an easy lay, but date one fuck no, kinda like fat chicks
    Like scooters. Fun to ride, but you wouldn't want to be seen with one.

Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Just because someone is a single parent, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them.
    Maybe not but they have made some bad choices to end up as single parents

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    And all comes down to: she got pregnant and couldn't keep the father arround. So nop, it's her fault.
    Ever occurred to you that people drift apart? Men can be arseholes too, you know?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't mean that there is 100% guarantee that something is wrong with them, but come on the odds are not in their favor if the other parent is still alive.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Depends on circumstances, that being said I recently met a girl online (other country sadly), who has 1 kid but broke up with the father because he was cheating and hitting her. Getting to know her quite well via text and voice chat with both of us telling things we've went through. As something is growing between us, it is likely that we'll meet up irl, the question is when and where.

Also lets be honest, people make choices they might not make again when looking back, but seemed right @ that point in time.

Deleted
    Ever occurred to you that people drift apart? Men can be arseholes too, you know?
    Don't have a kid with an "arsehole" then?

It doesn't mean that there is 100% guarantee that something is wrong with them, but come on the odds are not in their favor if the other parent is still alive.
    So they should be flat out avoided because of an apparent personality issue rather than being a single parent, yet you haven't bothered to get to know them or why they're a single parent?

I avoid single mothers because I don't want to be involved with someone else's kids. Not because I think there's likely something wrong with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    Depends on circumstances, that being said I recently met a girl online (other country sadly), who has 1 kid but broke up with the father because he was cheating and hitting her. Getting to know her quite well via text and voice chat with both of us telling things we've went through. As something is growing between us, it is likely that we'll meet up irl, the question is when and where.

Also lets be honest, people make choices they might not make again when looking back, but seemed right @ that point in time.
    Why did you believe her story? Even if what she said was true, she had a kid with a person who hit her and cheated on her. You know people don't magically transform into bad people after you have a kid with them. So at least she's a bad judge of character at worst she's as bad a character.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    I have done it before and if I somehow had to date again I would probably consider it (granted single fathers are somewhat rare). It is however somewhat tough to break up with someone with children, since you are not only leaving them, you are leaving the children as well (even telling the children why is a task in and off itself).

10+ Year Old Account
    So they should be flat out avoided because of an apparent personality issue rather than being a single parent, yet you haven't bothered to get to know them or why they're a single parent?
    Better safe than sorry, ever heard that? You live only once and if you are on the dating market you are looking for long term relationship, so why would you risk wasting your time building a relationship with a greater possibility of it not working? Logic.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Don't have a kid with an "arsehole" then?
    So people have access to crystal balls now?
    Just because someone makes a mistake doesn't make them a bad person.

If you found out that your partner cheated on her last boyfriend, what would be your reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    So, you never started from someone else's "saved game?" I used to use my cousin and brother's saves all the time....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX3u...youtu.be&t=33s = Well there's your answer
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Easily.
    I don't want kids but I know how important it is for most women, so if I can find a single mother, I know she won't nag at me to make my own child as she's already satisfied with her own child. Also less responsibilities than if it was my own child.

Deleted
    Because sometimes it's the mother who's a jackass.
    True, sometimes. But in that case I wouldn't date her because she's a jackass, not because she had a kid, so having a kind isn't all that relevant

Deleted
    Not a chance in hell - Id want the woman on her own, not with baggage

First of all, it depends on your own phase in life. What you want out of a relationship, and how mature you are. If your partner has kids you will have a more serious, mature type of relationship, where you will take the kid to the playground rather then go out to a club. But it can be incredibly fun.

When I was in my early 20's I wasn't ready for that yet, so don't feel bad if you don't wan to get involved with that yet. Now, in my 30's, it's not an issue anymore. I dated a woman with a 8 y/o girl, and we got along very well.

But I am shocked by the sentiment towards single mothers. I find it very judgmental, narrow-minded, harsh, and just plain wrong.

Better safe than sorry, ever heard that? You live only once and if you are on the dating market you are looking for long term relationship, so why would you risk wasting your time building a relationship with a greater possibility of it not working? Logic.
    I understand your point, but I highly doubt that's not the primary reason why people don't date single mothers.

Most single people without a child have their dark history too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashandris View Post
    True, sometimes. But in that case I wouldn't date her because she's a jackass, not because she had a kid, so having a kind isn't all that relevant
    You will never ever be as important to her life as her kid. So there is nothing stopping her for ditiching you when you don't want to commit or she finds a better guy. You also pay WAY MORE just because she has a kid.