[LEGION] Enhance Change in last patch?

Hey everyone,

So in the last beta patch that went up, a change was made to the tooltip for Enhancement Shamans that read the Spirit Wolves would last "Until Cancelled". Yet, when I cast it, it still lasts the 15 seconds.

My understanding of this change is that Spirit Wolves will be a permanent pet, but it's not playing like that. Am I reading this wrong? I can't find any other posts on this topic (or at least not on the main Legion forum on b.net... I can't even select a character on the forum to post something about it.)

The tooltip change seems intentional, are we just missing the actual change to the spell itself then?

its a datamining error, they still last for 15 secs.

Deleted
    They said its a tooltip bug.

"--There's no intended change to Feral Spirits; that's a tooltip bug." http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...57?page=24#462

Just read a little bit before posting, we both won't waste time writting

WTF, I went looking and didn't find anything!

You monster.

Every single time a tooltip in datamining says "until cancelled" treat it as incorrect.
    Changing a spell from cast time to instant cast is a frequent datamining error too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drahcir1302 View Post
    WTF, I went looking and didn't find anything!

You monster.
    Its litteraly on the front page of mmo-c

Deleted
    Shame too, because it would be kinda cool theme-wise and it would've been a proper countermeaassure against the MS generating nerf they introduced in the same patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley1 View Post
    Shame too, because it would be kinda cool theme-wise and it would've been a proper countermeaassure against the MS generating nerf they introduced in the same patch.
    Yeah, I wish this was the case, at least as a talent it would be awesome.