Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Then what the hell does "Make America White Again" even mean?
    I suppose the height of whites in America was about 90% percent? Would need a lot of breeding to get there again.

Then what the hell does "Make America White Again" even mean?
    Perhaps he means that America should be more accepting of white people? I frankly don't know what his motives are but I'm assuming it's something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I live in TN as well, and although this guy is a knuckle-dragging half wit, the problem is anyone like him still thinking he/she can do this stuff. It says a lot more about the South than it does about the individual.
    And how so?

lol ah he can have fun going nowhere.

There is a real strong streak of 'white male angst' in the world right now. Bizarre anti-immigration sentiments, Nationalism, social conservationism, anti-feminist rhetoric, embracing anti-PC notions, et cetera- all of this is a response primarily by white males feeling marginalized.

I was reading an article that interviewed a Briton about the recent BREXIT vote outcome. The interviewee was using language hostile to non-white nationalists not dissimilar from the rhetoric of Donald Trump during the primaries.

Culture will pass this by in the US eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    There is a real strong streak of 'white male angst' in the world right now. Bizarre anti-immigration sentiments, Nationalism, social conservationism, anti-feminist rhetoric, embracing anti-PC notions, et cetera- all of this is a response primarily by white males feeling marginalized.

I was reading an article that interviewed a Briton about the recent BREXIT vote outcome. The interviewee was using language hostile to non-white nationalists not dissimilar from the rhetoric of Donald Trump during the primaries.

It's more to do with "It's ok to be a jerk to white people." It's increasing. I think the billboard is stupid but it's just a symptom of a bigger problem. Also Brexit is a much bigger issue then "WHITE NATIONALISM BRO"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

White males afraid of the brown people, hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    And how so?
    I'll give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

Here's a clue: he likely would not have bought such ads if he thought he had no constituency for it. He was playing to the pro-white/anti-black-brown latent racism that still exists here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Perhaps he means that America should be more accepting of white people? I frankly don't know what his motives are but I'm assuming it's something like this.
    The idea that America isn't accepting of white people is ludicrous.
    Putin khuliyo

The idea that America isn't accepting of white people is ludicrous.
    Really? I hear the left complaining about white people pretty much all of the time lol. If you want easy examples, just go to many of the Trump threads on this very forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Really? I hear the left complaining about white people pretty much all of the time lol. If you want easy examples, just go to many of the Trump threads on this very forum.
    Yeah, us white people are so oppressed.
    Putin khuliyo

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Okay, so a racist decided to run for office? Does he have a good chance of being elected? Because lots of jackholes run for office every day, we dismiss most of them because they'll NEVER WIN.
    It is Tennessee remember, so the odds are he could get elected fairly easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It is Tennessee remember, so the odds are he could get elected fairly easily.
    I'd like to point out, just how ignorant you really are, if you think something like that would realistically fly in any state honestly.

So fucking annoying at the ignorance of the general population, acting as though shit like this is only exclusive to the Southeastern US. Some asshat pulled a dipshit move, and the sign was removed almost immediately, and you're going to have the gall to mostly say that the majority would encourage this type of behaviour?

I'll gladly take a warning to make sure you're called a fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's more to do with "It's ok to be a jerk to white people." It's increasing. I think the billboard is stupid but it's just a symptom of a bigger problem.
    I agree.

Also Brexit is a much bigger issue then "WHITE NATIONALISM BRO"
    Naturally. I was drawing the comparison to the interviewee's sentiments. Not the platform he was supporting in BREXIT in of itself. The person being interviewed is obviously not the sum total of BREXIT- the latter was just the event that promoted him to the newspaper's notice.

Yeah, us white people are so oppressed.
    Who do you think is more likely to be physically assaulted, a black person in a white town or a white person in a black town? Who is more likely to get gang raped, a white girl by a group of black men, or a black girl, by a group of white men? But what were you saying about oppression? lol.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristaris View Post
    I'd like to point out, just how ignorant you really are, if you think something like that would realistically fly in any state honestly.

So fucking annoying at the ignorance of the general population, acting as though shit like this is only exclusive to the Southeastern US. Some asshat pulled a dipshit move, and the sign was removed almost immediately, and you're going to have the gall to mostly say that the majority would encourage this type of behaviour?

I'll gladly take a warning to make sure you're called a fucking idiot.
    No, I am saying that racist shit is a pretty trendy thing in many southern states, one would think that someone who lives there would admit as much. I wouldn't put it past a bunch of pro gun hardliners from the south with racist motives to get elected after the tumultuous two terms that Obama has had where even more ignorant and racist white guys cock blocked his every move.

You know what is wrong with your politics? That you have ignorant old white guys who should be in fucking geriatric care centres running your fucking gong show of a country, all the while they have their fists tightly gripped on the cocks of corporations and lobbyist groups like the NRA. Your country is so corrupt, it makes places like China look like god damn paradise. America is the target of political jokes because you have had a bunch of rich arrogant assholes (some of who were from backwater states by the way) running for president the last three elections. I do hope Trump gets elected just to see what happens to your miserable country, it will be glorious to see that douchebag start picking fights with China and North Korea only to have some bombs dropped on his sorry ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I've seen this guy on CNN. His hometown hates him.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    No, I am saying that racist shit is a pretty trendy thing in many southern states, one would think that someone who lives there would admit as much. I wouldn't put it past a bunch of pro gun hardliners from the south with racist motives to get elected after the tumultuous two terms that Obama has had where even more ignorant and racist white guys cock blocked his every move.

You know what is wrong with your politics? That you have ignorant old white guys who should be in fucking geriatric care centres running your fucking gong show of a country, all the while they have their fists tightly gripped on the cocks of corporations and lobbyist groups like the NRA. Your country is so corrupt, it makes places like China look like god damn paradise. America is the target of political jokes because you have had a bunch of rich arrogant assholes (some of who were from backwater states by the way) running for president the last three elections. I do hope Trump gets elected just to see what happens to your miserable country, it will be glorious to see that douchebag start picking fights with China and North Korea only to have some bombs dropped on his sorry ass.
    Have to agree with a lot of this, Tristaris. I see people here fairly often saying 'nigger' or 'damn Mezkins' around me because being white myself, maybe they think I'm down with their stupidity. I'm not and I let them know when I hear it.

That's probably why this Neanderthal put up those billboards - he hears it every day or it's implied.

So many working-class ("middle" class lol) fools in TN and in the country still support the greedy rich lying assholes that are robbing them blind every step of the way, thinking that the only alternative is "free gubmint munny!" and "they don't wanna work!", when there aren't many good jobs left anyway and most workers are one or two paychecks, or a serious medical issue, away from going tits up bankruptcy. Yet they turn on the Idiot Box every night and get another dose of propaganda swill that keeps them brainwashed and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Okay, so a racist decided to run for office? Does he have a good chance of being elected? Because lots of jackholes run for office every day, we dismiss most of them because they'll NEVER WIN.
    I agree, Trump will never win.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I agree, Trump will never win.
    Which is why you'll just keep getting pro-business Democrats. Because those racist Republicans are so scary.