Hey I don't know how many of you guys out there are into Vaping, but I figured hey what the heck. Anyway a few months ago I picked up a Griffin 25 and I'm not to happy with it. Post holes drilled so close to the edge that the wire pushed out the side of the post. So now I can't even put 28 gauge in it, cuz I can't tighten it down making running Nickel a real problem. Also wicking is a real PITA, takes way way to long to get it right. I could have rebuilt new coils and cucking clouds already in an RDA in the time it takes to get wicking done on the Griffin 25.

Which brings me to the topic of the discussion. I've been looking at the Goon and Twisted Messes Squared. Now I know RDTA's and normal tanks brands pretty well, but when it comes to RDA's on the other hand, I'm kind of new to them event though I can build all kinds of coils. Actually I really like building coils I kind of find it fun almost a hobby. Once I have enough types of coil I will start to step it up into a things like the Stagger fussed Clapton, though I did something close to a Helix coil the other day, just modified cuz I didn't have the Ni chrome.

Anyway if you have a Goon or Twisted Messes Squared, or tired both I'm wondering what you think of them. Build Quality, any builds you can't do in them, cloud production and flavor are really close to me, I can't really do one without the other. But IMO that is more about the coils you put in them than the tank Atty itself. Though all of my tanks so far have been bottom feed air flow, I have never had a side feed. So that will be new.

Then again if you enjoy something you think is better give it a shout out, I hear good things about Mutation, Tsunami, Subzero, and few others.

So if you like to vape and have some experience in these matter I'd like to hear what you have to say.