Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Once you already have an account here you might as well keep posting. Even if some of the moderation might be dodgy at best it's still better than the shit show you see on most news sites.

Also: In the past my enjoyment in WoW used to be like a sine wave, there where highs and lows, as time went on I had to realize that with each expansion more higher frequency sine waves get added. Apparently it behaves like Fourier series. Im fairly certain by now it's like a square puls.. because when a new expansion is out I have like one month of enjoyment, then I don't give a shit and somewhere in between the next expansion I'm super pissed off and want to burn blizzard to the ground and then I just don't care again before the cycle begins anew. The pulse width is rather narrow as well /sigh.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-06-27 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I said old-ER not old. Also Eminem's heyday was like 15 years ago at this point.
    I'll just leave this here for you.

Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.