Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Personally I really enjoy it but I think a lot of people will be put off in the beginning. After the start zone is finished and the wow-factor has settled down a bit - there are some slow levels ahead before you start unlocking more things via talents. I think probably a lot of people complaining today just did like the first zone or something and to be fair it isn't the most exciting spec at that point.

Also the first talents on the artifact are not overwhelmingly cool. DAMN BOIS ARTIFACT DING! Just to go and set like +3% dmg on throw glaives.

No doubt it's an awesome class and I'll roll it myself but I think there is a period in the start there where most of the non-believers will dismiss it as "horrible, boring and 2 button spec". Blizz anti re-roll mechanic?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Havoc is tied with Prot paladin as the most boring spec to play right now. They pruned every classes but Havoc DH is the most barebone you can imagine. Very little difference between a bad and a good DH dps overall. AoE you have more abilties but their AoE is so over the top you can be a complete moron with one finger and out aoe most other classes. Prot paladin ties with it, because you can just spam random key in no particular order to do threat, that youll never lose anyway, with that one button that reduce all damage. So you just spam shit, wait for the reduce all damage charges.
    maintaining threat has not been a thing since TBC ;p

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I think the main thing that should be addressed is Fel Rush needs to break snares and roots.
    Only if it has ICD on the break effect, otherwise op.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    Thats kind of my point. They introduced active mitigation so you had some else to do outside of a bad dps rotation. But in legion they just cut that and now its just click that one key when you have a charge. You could be auto attacking in between. Infact half of prot paladin dps shows up as auto attack, the other half doesent matter unless you need that extra 0.5% dps more in the raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Thats kind of my point. They introduced active mitigation so you had some else to do outside of a bad dps rotation. But in legion they just cut that and now its just click that one key when you have a charge. You could be auto attacking in between. Infact half of prot paladin dps shows up as auto attack, the other half doesent matter unless you need that extra 0.5% dps more in the raid.
    Yeah, that's why I won't tank in legion. At least not as m primary role. It's getting more boring.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both specs are fun, but for me it's difficult to get all of the relevant skills onto my action bars, and even more to have them within physical reach of my left hand. On top of that there's the having to move while attacking, and also keeping an eye on the on-screen action.

How do you fellow Beta testers set up your actionbars for your Demon Hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    Both specs are fun, but for me it's difficult to get all of the relevant skills onto my action bars, and even more to have them within physical reach of my left hand. On top of that there's the having to move while attacking, and also keeping an eye on the on-screen action.

How do you fellow Beta testers set up your actionbars for your Demon Hunter?
    Razer Naga makes wonders.

Actually DH is more about buff management (Momentum) than handling a lot of skills.

So far, in my bars, the skills I use are:

Demon's Bite, Chaos Strike, Eye Beam, Blade Dance, Fel Rush, Vengeful Retreat, Felblade, Illidari's Fury

Only for rotational purposes.

DB, CS, BD and IF are binded to the 1-4 buttons of my Razer Naga.
    EB -> E
    Fel Rush -> B4 of mouse
    Vengeful Retreat -> B5 of mouse
    Felblade -> Alt + B4

The rest of skills of general usage, like Chaos Nova, Metamorphosis, Blur, consume magic, are binded to 1-2-3-4, "<" and F :P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more looking for Vengeance setup, but Havoc setup does help anyway. Thanks.

I only have a Logitech G600 (12 buttons on the side). It's alright, but some of the buttons are a bit out of comfortable-reach for my thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    I'm more looking for Vengeance setup, but Havoc setup does help anyway. Thanks.

I only have a Logitech G600 (12 buttons on the side). It's alright, but some of the buttons are a bit out of comfortable-reach for my thumb.
    Naga is the same with the side buttons, but personally i hate razer stuff. They are more about looks than actual quality. My naga had serious issues after only a few month and other people i know who had the mouse had similar problems, where my g600 is 4years old and still working. So, razer just sucks and is overpriced

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Only if it has ICD on the break effect, otherwise op.
    It could simply be a PvP talent option giving it the ability to break snares every time you have accumulated a total of 2 charges. That way it would be fair and they wouldn't be able to use it with only 1 charge preventing abuse.

Fuck yeah it is. Vengeance feels very fluid and way more fun compared to the other tanks (imo). Even though i only played Havoc for the starting zone i can already see that i'll enjoy playing it. Really fast paced and fluid aswell.