Greetings.

I find myself in the need of some help with regards to auctioning. I'm looking for a way to post large amounts of low level green/blue transmogrification items with relative ease. I'm getting mighty tired of having to shift click the item in my bag, erase the "of the monkey" suffix and then post manually after seeing the lowest price. I've been fiddling around with the addon "Auctioneer", to see if I could fulfill my needs with this. I'm probably using it incorrectly, I found it hard to figure out anything in its configuration really, but I was not able to do what I wanted. After scanning the AH, I would attempt to batch post my selected items and it would post them at weird prices way above the lowest buyout option already in the Ah.

Maybe some of you can help me to use Auctioneer correctly or have a different addon suggestion.

I'm no AH tycoon. I simply wish to sell off the large amounts of transmogrification items I've accumulated.
To boil down what I wanna do with an auction addon setup: Search up the prices of transmogrification items, regardless of suffix, then mass post my items with a slight undercut, preferably with as few clicks as possible (at least compared to what I'm doing now).

Thank you in advance for any help or guidance