Question Ret Vs Fury Legion

Hey Guys since i have no beta access and not artifact etc only ptr i would like to know what is more fun Fury Warrior or Ret paladin cant decide what to main !!

That's like asking someone which is the best tasting Pizza
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Initially I thought Ret showed promise but it is a snooze fest. I leveled to 110 and played a bit but I got very bored. I haven't leveled Fury to 110 but I can tell you it is much more engaging.

Keep in mind they are two wildly different playstyles. So the bazz is right...what are you looking for?
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    That's like asking someone which is the best tasting Pizza
    I like mine with pepperoni and green peppers
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I like mine with pepperoni and green peppers
    Green peppers with pepperoni? Ych a fy! Actually to be honest I don't think there is a best Pizza topping for me, but when I go to Pizza Express restaurant I usually have this

Pepperoni, hot green and Roquito peppers, fresh red chilli, spicy, hot, soft 'nduja sausage, tomato and buffalo mozzarella, finished with torn buffalo mozzarella, fresh parsley and chilli oil - https://www.pizzaexpress.com/~/media...t-967x967.ashx
    Aka American Hottest. Between Ret and Fury I will obviously take Fury because I play Warrior and enjoy it way more than Paladin.. But like I'm sure most people won't agree with me on Pizza, plenty won't agree with me on classes! The pre-patch will give plenty of time for people to try out some specs and get an idea for themselves I think.

PTR is open for everyone too.

The Thing is i liked ret in WoD they were mobily ,they had strong burst and the lore is just awesome in the legion the class feels slow very fking slow . On the Other hand Fury is Fast and strong but i dont really like the lore overall and Class lore means a lot to me

Quote Originally Posted by Krilgath View Post
    The Thing is i liked ret in WoD they were mobily ,they had strong burst and the lore is just awesome in the legion the class feels slow very fking slow . On the Other hand Fury is Fast and strong but i dont really like the lore overall and Class lore means a lot to me
    This is what Warriors get, stereotyped comedy scandinavians voice acted by non scandinavians.

It's hard to take it seriously.

Damn it... now I have to get Pizza for lunch.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    This is what Warriors get, stereotyped comedy scandinavians voice acted by non scandinavians.

It's hard to take it seriously.
    omg that is SO BAD lol!

It's like that Pixar Brave movie....but so much worse. omg.

Imma have to tell me gf not to roll warrior, she hated the accents in Brave, this might cause her to tear her ears off!
    Last edited by Nynax; 2016-06-27 at 03:44 PM.

Threads like this give me nostalgia for EJ forum moderation.

Deleted
    Arms is the truth the light and the way.
    Fury is fun too if it pushes bigger DPS, but I prefer Arms.

Huge fat crits are always fun, Overpower adds a constant stream of decent crits as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    Arms is the truth the light and the way.
    Fury is fun too if it pushes bigger DPS, but I prefer Arms.

Huge fat crits are always fun, Overpower adds a constant stream of decent crits as well.
    Thanks for the reply mate im leaning towards warriors ill play both specs and decide

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the stupid valhalla theme that bizzard pulled out of its ass, the warrior class hall is probably the best and most efficiently laid out of all the classes. You land in the middle with everything close by in a dedicated wing. Research one way, missions/followers another, dummies off that way. All very neat and compact. And we can ride our mounts in our class hall. Makes getting around very nice. The comet-fall portal system is super handy as well. Also, we get a ffa thunderdome arena so we can murder each other for that loot chest.

Have you seen the druid class hall? Its a fucking mess. Huge and spread out all over the place. Priests and pallies cant mount up in their shitfest class halls and have to spend ages running from one side to the other.

We definitely got the best class hall, even if our npc do sound like the swedish cheff muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Aside from the stupid valhalla theme that bizzard pulled out of its ass, the warrior class hall is probably the best and most efficiently laid out of all the classes. You land in the middle with everything close by in a dedicated wing. Research one way, missions/followers another, dummies off that way. All very neat and compact. And we can ride our mounts in our class hall. Makes getting around very nice. The comet-fall portal system is super handy as well. Also, we get a ffa thunderdome arena so we can murder each other for that loot chest.

Have you seen the druid class hall? Its a fucking mess. Huge and spread out all over the place. Priests and pallies cant mount up in their shitfest class halls and have to spend ages running from one side to the other.

We definitely got the best class hall, even if our npc do sound like the swedish cheff muppet.
    indeed skyhold is an awesome area !! true the valhalla theme sucks for me i dont really like it . i also like paladin hall between the chapel the lore there is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    omg that is SO BAD lol!

It's like that Pixar Brave movie....but so much worse. omg.

Imma have to tell me gf not to roll warrior, she hated the accents in Brave, this might cause her to tear her ears off!
    For the record, quite a few of the voice actors in Brave are Scottish. Just sayin'...