Wink Holy Paladin 2/13 Mythic LF Guild for Legion

Hey whats going on everybody Bog here, and I am looking for a new raid team for the end of WoD and moving forward into legion. Currently I am only 2/13 Mythic and I havent raided since december. Due to having to take some time off because of work and an out of state move.

So im looking for a team that starts at 10pm EST and I am available on any day.

My Battletag is BOGrady#1165
    Logs
    look up bogradyx on warcraft logs since mmo wont let me post any links yet thanks!

<Dps Over Mechanics> on Kel'Thuzad-US raids @9:30p EST Sun, Mon, Thur. Currently 13/13H 4/13M, we could definitely use a Holy Pally for Legion!

Please feel free to hit me up and we can chat, Rist#11421. I'm at work currently, but i'll be on this evening after 9pm est.

Look forward to hearing from you

Hey man, I'm recruiting for a fresh group to begin raids upon the expansion launch. Looking to have the first 10-13 quality members prior to launch, so we can hit the ground running, and begin normals as soon as possible. As I said, I'm putting the effort in to locate the quality players we need to start it off on the right foot: mature, loyal, ambitious, communicable, relaxed and the likes are all qualities I'm looking for. If you're at all interested, I'd love to see an application from you, and speak with you one-on-one when you have the time. Check out the app, and be sure to include your btag.

http://cyanideandcookies.enjin.com/

Best of luck with your search.

-Mac-