Need Tips as Warlock for CM: Gold!

Hello fellow warlocks!
    I haven't played much WoD so I mostly use my intuition to dps and such as I haven't done any really difficult content until now but well, it's time for CM gold!
    Can you guys give me tips for Destruction Warlock? On all instances if possible? Or what talents to go with and how to use them? If there is a detailed thread about it I am sorry that I didn't find it. I've only found the 6.2 destruction warlock guide but that didn't include any neat tricks for specific instances (Like how to handle specific difficult packs of mobs I.E. Warden group in Auchindoun).
    Last edited by Soluna; 2016-06-27 at 09:06 PM.

First Task is to get a solid group that is willing to take on the task. Perfect Setup would be DK/Monk as Tank, a mobile Healer, Hunter + Enh shaman + you. Such a team can easily carry you even with some wipes.
    Second: Get accustomed to the instances. Expect 2-3 hours per instance on average if people generally know to play their class. After the first few gold runs you will get the hang of AoE Grip + Rotating AoE Stuns + Massive AoE Bursts with proper cooldown management, you will then only need to figure how many groups you can pull at once in the specific instances and where you might use invis pots.

Third. Be a better player. I am listing this as the third priority because the two before matter much more. A good comp + proper pull strategies allow for mediocre play. You will want to use FNB Chaos bolts on large pulse and on smaller Havoc + CB and snipe adds with SB for more resources. Shadowfury when it is planned to stun the mobs.

There isn't much more to it on a per player level. Just have a burst + CC heavy composition, do the right pulls and you will get your gold in no time.
    Last edited by Berthold; 2016-06-28 at 12:35 PM.

I went charred remains/sacrifice(felhunter) for all the instances with shadowfury stun.
    Unbound will is useful on some debuffs it's been over a year since i did CMs so i can't remember where it was good.
    Soul leech and archimonde's darkness are default for all instances.

My Team was Monk tank, Disc healer, BM Hunter, Frost Mage and me.

It was for the most part pretty easy for us just use shadowfury pretty much on cooldown as soon as mobs are gathered up(if you have another stun make sure to coordinate).

For all bosses try to be full embers before pull and use int pots on cooldown through the whole instance unless you want them specifically for bosses.

Get crit/mastery gear for all slots makes a huge differance, darkmon trinket is decent budget trinket and Goren soul repository or any other trinket with crit/intelect

You need to be good on shadowburn sniping for max dps/embers and only use fire and brimstone on 4+ mobs and havok on cooldown(do not use glyph of havok)

Hello

Use your Havoc on cooldown. Help group with Shadowfury stun. Interrupt things with Felhunter's sacrifice. Kill every single add with Shadowburn. Try to get used to Shadowburn+Havoc combo, if not then Chaos Bolt+Havoc

Take Charred Remains talent and use Fire and Brimstone AoE rotation if you're attackin 4 or more targets.

If you attack like 8+ targets rotation is pretty much like:
    -> AoE Chaos bolt -> AoE Incinerate -> AoE Chaos bolt -> shadowburn adds / use some conflagrate in between
    The more targets you attack with AoE Fire and Brimstone toggled on, the less Incinerates you have to cast and the more chaos bolts you will cast, eventually.

Destruction AoE is not good on Challenge Modes. You don't provide much utility to raids. You have to shine on your AoE!

Get Copeland's Clarity trinket from AH/Tanaan and Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia from Council HFC (worked great for me) and mastery enchants. Mastery>Crit>>>Multi is the way to go btw

Just learn AoE rotation until you get used to it, finish everything with Shadowburn, use Havoc on cooldown. Try not to use all your embers... you don't want to have situation where you meet add with 20% HP and you don't shadowburn it due to lack of Embers. Try to save Embers before boss, it's the best to start Boss pull with 4 embers.

Etc

@EdiT: Rofl what I just said was said above, gg xD