Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    His lack of moral character is appalling. Why people follow such an obviously unprincipled egoist, I don't know. Trump is an asshole, but Boris is worse - he's a crook.
    Something which can be applied to the vast majority of politicians, unfortunately. Even many of those considered to be 'nice' given that they may be praised for helping one portion of society but will happily screw over another to score points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Something which can be applied to the vast majority of politicians, unfortunately. Even many of those considered to be 'nice' given that they may be praised for helping one portion of society but will happily screw over another to score points.
    If anything Boris does probably earnestly believe in a brutal meritocracy as a means for most to do better. A bit like Thatcher on amphetamines. He's probably more pragmatic too. Given what we are likely to end up with otherwise I'd rather it be him.

It'll be a short sharp shock for those that identify as "working class" that don't actually work though.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What is this? Did Merlin or Nostradamus leave out a prophecy of the emergence of blond weirdo's across the world?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account

Last edited by Kontinuum; 2016-06-28 at 12:27 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Boris Johnson is where Trump lost his hair and grew into a whole person.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I would rather the reanimated corpse of Pol Pot than Gove.
    Gove has already come out in support of Boris so it looks like the next PM will be either Boris, Theresa or Ozzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post

What's going on with Britain, I thought the UK was where one could go and have a spot of tea and talk about the Queen Mum with dignity and grace. Did her court jester escape?

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Gove has already come out in support of Boris so it looks like the next PM will be either Boris, Theresa or Ozzy.
    Wow, that's depressing.

Him and Trump are like Orange TweedleDee and TweedleDum
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Question is, would you guys make fun of him if he was left wing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Probably. There are enough fruitcakes on the left to fill a bowl.

I actually like his deranged charm. It is his policies which mark him out as a bounder.

Given the choice between him, Hilary and Trump it would be Boris every time.

Behold the man destined to succeed David Cameron, henceforth known as the Prime Minister who Broke Two Unions, the one and only; Boris Johnson - the Man who Trolled a Nation. Epic.

Deleted
    Yes. The British take the piss out of all politicians. Google Michael Foot for an eccentric from the left

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Behold the man destined to succeed David Cameron, henceforth known as the Prime Minister who Broke Two Unions, the one and only; Boris Johnson - the Man who Trolled a Nation. Epic.
    Maybe not. Boris looked like a shoe-in, but it may be he is becoming a liability as the markets crash.

The boy-most-likely-to rarely wins elections. My guess would be a fresh contender will emerge.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have Diane Abbott on the left to take the piss out of...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We have Diane Abbott on the left to take the piss out of...

Yeah she's black. How we laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Boris Johnson, the Breaker of Unions.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Maybe not. Boris looked like a shoe-in, but it may be he is becoming a liability as the markets crash.

The boy-most-likely-to rarely wins elections. My guess would be a fresh contender will emerge.
    He will spin ALL of it as having been the nation's servant and delivered their will. That will lead into how he will employ that dedication and talent to take us through the difficult times ahead. The shady stuff he will misdirect away from with his buffoonery... just watch. We likely will have him much longer than the next GE too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Yeah she's black. How we laughed.
    At no point did I say people mocked her because she is black, so you clearly think it is something to mock her over...you complete racist.