Horde (H) Twisting Nether - <Radon> Newly formed and recruiting for legion!

Hi all,

My name is Takeshiren (Take), and I have recently formed a guild by the name of Radon. Even though we are newly formed I plan on trying to take this guild into doing some serious raiding content over the course of the next expansion with a highly skilled raid leader coming into lead the raids.

Proposed Raiding Schedule - All Server Times

Sunday 19/20:30-24:00
    Monday 20:30-24:00
    (Thursday) 20:30-24:00

The reasons these are only proposed because we haven't set it stone complete days yet due to still recruiting, but we will 100% be raiding Sunday/Monday and Thursday as a 3rd day if people want it.

What We Expect

We expect the obvious at Radon, making sure you're on time, giving us some notice if you're unable to show up, and even just be friendly to people. For the start and maybe never will this be a serious hardcore raiding guild as much as I'd like it to be. It will be a relax atmosphere for the time being whilst we set everything up.

We expect people to also be mature and have a way to communicate to us via voice, so a microphone will be required!

What We Are Recruiting

Bare in mind these are the classes that we are MISSING or are looking for, but if you are a good player and are interested please message me anyway and we can sort something out!

Demon Hunter - Damage/Tank
    Death Knight - Damage/Tank
    Druid - Damage/Tank/Healer
    Monk - Damage/Tank
    Paladin - Damage/Tank
    Priest - Damage/Healer
    Shaman - Damage/Healer
    Warlock
    Warrior - Tank

So finally, I hope that you guys have a quick read and will give us a chance to prove whilst we will be a good guild in the near future and going into legion!

Contact me on Takeshiren#2200 or inbox me on here and I will answer any questions!
    Last edited by Takeshiren; 2016-06-28 at 09:39 AM.

Super quick update

Our guild is now finally on the amoury! So check us out, also raiders we already have are rank 5 if you want to see your competition!

Looking to start raiding on the prepatch!

Raiding preptach confirmed

Still looking for members!

Need tanks/healers!