ESO MMO - Worth playing after changes?

So I've only played ESO in the closed beta. I enjoyed playing a game but with all the money and dc's and other stuff which put a lot of people off also put me off from buying it. It's now been out for awhile and I see it's on sale on steam. I'm not really looking for another MMO, but is it still worth playing solo? I played GW:2 solo and thoroughly enjoyed the leveling process and quests. Wondering is ESO will be similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire leveling process can be solo'd. All quests, world bosses, delves, dolmens, and even public dungeons (small dungeons with one group event and several minor bosses with one per zone). There is also a solo trial at endgame which has some of the best weapons in the game as rewards. Plus, short of a few exceptions, some of the best gear for any give build will be crafted, which you can do entirely on your own as well.

I personally have enjoyed leveling in ESO a lot more than most other MMOs. The main story was pretty good in my opinion, a lot better than stories of other Elder Scrolls Games... And it has some pretty big name actors, so all the major characters are very well played.

I have only fully completed the Daggerfall Covenant's story/zones so far and I enjoyed it very much. I am halfway through the Aldmeri Dominion's story and have no complaints thus far (when you complete your starting faction/the main quest you can go through the other faction's stories as well).

The only stuff that can't be solo'd are real dungeons, since they scale to your level, group trials, and some of the zone Craglorn since it has mechanics that require multiple people.

But yeah, since it is buy to play and only $20 on Steam I think its definitely worth it. While there are still bugs, there isn't anything game breaking like there was at launch.

Last time I played it was during it's beta, but ever since it went F2P I've been eyeing it and I finally decided to buy it on the current Steam-sale. The game feels fairly decent now, and the F2P-model seems good.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    How are the expansions?
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Please use the megathread for discussions/questions about ESO.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...riel-Unlimited