Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    true that is the good thing about the country. that is why I said planing to leave them is not a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha I rejected because I had eczema but I doubt I could got there, plus I do and don't feel like joining up for the sake of the discipline, glad it worked for me .
    Oh, this thread was all a joke then? You didn't need advice cause the government will look after you.

+1
    /would read again!

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck that, I don't like the whole Idea that your parents have control over you even when you are an adult. straight up My parents apart from giving money, are full of shit, sad but true. The worse part this that I promised to do better but all they care about is a certificate, not about my happiness or the hobbits I enjoy. My elder brother does take some interest but he is a domineering prick and I don't want to be near the fucker, especially after he attacked me once because I was in a bad mood and tired, and then on the day after when I was pissed at him and ignored him, punched me in the face for having every right to be angry, so ever since I have stayed the fuck away from him and most of the time he rants about me doing something it's less about worrying about me and more about using me as a verbal punching bag.

I am no saint but I don't want to hear the same shit from people that demand I move one and yet they stuck in the past and being an obstacle in my path.
    That's really telling! They're shitty, but their money isn't. You want nothing to do with them except their money. Hobbies > certificate, and the world is crashing down because people aren't celebrating your hobbies. I would've kicked out and disowned such a manly man long ago!

What path? Your path is Warcraft and it's going places!
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2016-06-28 at 02:51 PM.

in such a supposedly shitty situation how can you not have moved out at the age of 22 boggles my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Stop asking for money then, get a job and then they wont have any right to say anything. You wanna do what you like and not give anything back? To me you sound like a spoiled kid that's now angry when the things are not going the way he wants. Your happiness and hobbies? What about them? When I wanted to go skydiving my father told me i'm not paying for that, when I wanted to go and learn how to dive he told me the same thing. Why should any parent be a cash machine for their children.
    You're right on the mark! He still thinks he's a teenager and instead of contributing or seeing their wisdom, he's running to welfare to support himself! He actually thinks he's supporting himself! He has no money to eat but doesn't intend to work because HOBBIES! His everything is a farce!
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2016-06-28 at 03:07 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    22 years, and really it's not so much about running away as it's about moving on. If I or anyone want to move on in life there shouldn't be anything holding them back, especially your own family.

- - - Updated - - -

Denmark is good with the welfare stuff so I would first get a place and then get a job. it would be a lot less stressful for me that way.
    That maybe so, but u dont wanna get a place thats so far away from work. Get the job, then the place. Trust my adulting

10+ Year Old Account
    After reading the whole thread, I can't believe you are 22. And if you are, you're just a spoiled brat.

The whole thing screams of puberty.

Get this message: If everything around you seems to be fucked up and crazy, it might be time to look at yourself and see if the problem lies within; we see the straw in the eyes of others and we do not see the beam in ours.

True, because that is one of the other reason why I want to leave. I have had people screwing with my life and treating me like a big baby and when demand i behave like an adult so that is why i am leaving. Also they think that giving money is love and that is fucking retarded. it's a means to an end and really the thing I am doing is to save up so I can get out.
    I can understand why they do and I see your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    So the marines are basically heavyweight boxers? I didn't know you had to be a certain mass or height to join. That kind of rules most people out doesn't it? Hell, I would have thought being more nimble would have its advantages, the most obvious being a lower profile and therefore a harder target for the enemy to hit.
    A lot of military positions have height/weight targets both on the to small and to large side. I had a friend who was a submariner who was just under the max height restrictions. Needless to say he still has some pretty amazing scars on his head from wacking into door frames and other objects on the boat.

Marines are basically shock troopers so yes they tend to want a physically pretty large individual.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Tell me about emancipation. If you're emancipated do you have to get a job and are responsible for every aspect of life or do you get government money and a social worker?
    I don't know how it is in my country nor how it is in Denmark, but I "moved" out when i was 21 during college.

Hey all. I rarely do or want to talk about my problems as we all have them. But recently because I have to deal with bullshit from my dad and I am planning on leaving his place because all of the fighting I have with him and my brother is total and utter bullshit. I have done my own crap in the past, like failing my school tests and being a lazy asshole with an Know-it-all attitude, but now I want to move on but I don't want them to know I am leaving because they are control freaks and I frankly don't know my way around the world but it's a risk I need to take because if I don't, I will be stuck in the same loop the rest of my life.

I am sick and tired of hearing the same bull about this, and that. to hear about my failures. I want get on with my own life and make amends for my mistakes and be a better person. However my concern is not so much about leaving. it's more about how to stop my family to prevent me from leaving because My dad is a bipolar asshole that likes to threaten with court cases and calling the police so I was planning on telling the cops that after I leave to stop him from finding me. Because he is stuck in the past about the divorce from my mother and other shit I can't focus on doing my own work and I just want to turn over a new leaf in my life and be happy.

Anyone got suggestions on how to deal with this?
    to quote your own signature.

Get tough and endure.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    22 years, and really it's not so much about running away as it's about moving on. If I or anyone want to move on in life there shouldn't be anything holding them back, especially your own family.
    You are 22 hows your family holding you back? You grab your shit and leave it's that simple. Your father can't hold you in his house against your will that is called criminal confinement. I would get a job and save up for a few weeks first I would rather take a kick in the balls than leech off of welfare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post

When all is said and done, if they don't leave you alone, you may need to consider a restraining order.
    So you are going to live in their house and get a restraining order against them? Did you read the thread at all?
    Police might help, but be wary if you aren't white and male, because police racism and sexism is all too real.
    Winner on the dumbest shit said this entire thread. The police will probably tell you to find somewhere else to live if OP really is that worried about it he can request police mediate over him getting his shit so he can move out.

EDIT - Wow, it's way more than just posts #2 and 3 that are fonts of idiocy. Shouldn't be surprised; it's MMO-C after all.
    Yeah, cause your comment is helpful in the slightest... Crawl back under your rock before the police come and get you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi. I think you mistook my post as directed at you. It wasn't; I don't associate with imbeciles.

And an imbecile you are. "Just pick shit up and leave, it's that simple" doesn't work if someone's family is vindictive and hides said shit, or uses other means (threats of violence, etc.) to scare someone into staying.

Protip: be quiet. You have nothing of value to say and are toxic at best.
    Yes, genius it fucking does. He is a 22 year old adult if they get in your way you call the fucking police. It's not rocket science, so please stop making pathetic excuses. I have nothing of value to add? I'm sorry but your ridiculous claim that A) the cops might help you if you are white, is just plain fucking ignorant. B) you are quick to dismiss everyone else's input and when you get called out for your stupid comment that person is being toxic. Keep your opinion to yourself if you have nothing of value to add.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pack your shit, specifically clothes and required documents and whatever else you can't live without. Pick it up. Leave.

You don't need to say anything. You don't need to justify anything. Fuck, you don't even have to stop to give them a last disappointing look and a heavy sigh. Don't give any attitude. Stay quiet, stay focused, get straight to your end goal of getting out.

You are in charge of your life, do what you want to do with it. It is that easy.

Problems with this very simple process arise when you open your mouth and clue them in, get distracted by some stupid shit, or start getting vindictive before you even had the chance to get out.

If you fuck it up, it's on you. You are an adult. Act like it.

Edit:
    Your family can't bother you if they have no information about what you're planning, where you're going to be or what you'll be doing. Trained "victims" always make shit worse for themselves by not shutting the fuck up and doing what they need to do.
    Last edited by Dys; 2016-06-29 at 12:12 AM.

I don't know how close I am here, but maybe Op you're blaming them for your failures? It's a common thing for people who don't want to take full responsibility for their shortcomings. That's part of being an adult. Taking full responsibility for your actions. Maybe you want a change, but maybe just jetting out of there is not the answer. Start making proper choices now, it doesn't really matter where you are. Don't listen to them if they're too hard on you, or just use it as fuel, just do it, and get your life on track, then everything else will fall into place.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2016-07-13 at 01:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the tough guy act you sure hit that Report Post link right quick, didn't you?

It's not rocket science, idiot, it's reality: in reality, if someone is not, say, white, calling the police in America could be suicide. Read the news, you marvelous human being; there's a reason black people are saying that racism isn't dead, and spoiler alert, it's cops.

Consider that somebody may actually listen to your stupidity and take it to heart before offering monstrously braindead advice like "just call the cops." I realize that words and thoughts are hard for you, but a bit of consideration goes a long way.

Now kindly fuck off.

Infracted - minor flaming
    LOL you get infracted and think I'm the one who reported you. Quick hint you are already infracted on this one and this is the first I'm seeing it. As far as your ignorance filled rhetorical comment, only a truly stupid individual can look at the statistical data present and interpret that it's suicide for minorities to call the police. I'm talking you have to be operating at a near mentally challenged level to believe this. Now, it's been a while since I last gave a shit enough to post in this joke of a thread but that is his best option to call the police. I know you aren't playing with a full deck so let me explain it to you. You call the police explain the situation before hand so the police know what they are walking into, and before hand I mean a day or so before and talk to a sergeant. You tell them A) you are concerned for your safety and the safety of others B) explain you just want to grab some things and leave without incident. I'm fairly certain the cops will understand have someone watch over you while you get your shit. Now then since you are on a forum vacation because you were unable to articulate your thoughts without violating the forum rules I bid you good day.