Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    oh sorry I will stay on topic. The obvious problem is radical Islamic terrorism.
    No, like Hillary Clinton says its about radical jihadists, and don't go conflating them with those non-radical jihadists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Stop funding and arming them would also go great lengths
    The United States only funds non-radical jihadists.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    So, they blew up a security checkpoint waiting line. That sucks even more.
    It is an obvious target and easy to get to without arising suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Plus creamy flames, give him a break. Some dudes are after bombing the busiest airport in turkey and one of the busiest in the world. Pretty big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop funding and arming them would also go great lengths
    He was making a south park reference. He wasn't being serious lol. Tool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    He was making a south park reference. He wasn't being serious lol. Tool
    You do know not everyone watches South Park? Lol.
    Tool

Also wouldn't be the first time a country like America funded terrorists (example, IRA).

Deleted
    Turkey has supported terrorist camps for years, bought isis oil n even bombed kurds fighting isis... This what happens when u elect sultan erdogan...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    So you ask the million dollar question, but then proceed to answer based on a particular premise? What a waste of energy.
    Look, I've posted sources and you've dismissed them as being wrong. But you didn't say why, posted your own sources or explained anything. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Look, I've posted sources and you've dismissed them as being wrong. But you didn't say why, posted your own sources or explained anything. That's all.
    Those "sources" are not sources, they are news articles, that's the problem. I've read all of them, they trace back to a single "expert analysis". In any case, a statement of opinion, i.e., an column or an article in a newspaper is not a valid document you can use in a court to prove something, unless some documents are published. Burden of proof is on the accuser, you not me. I don't have to provide documents and prove that Turkey or Erdogan is not dealing with ISIS. There have been some smuggling in Turkish border, but that doesn't imply an official contact between Turkey and ISIS. It simply means illegal oil trade.

The AKP administration did help out ISIS, possibly to literally fight terror with more terror. The amount of supply convoys stopped en route to ISIS territory, only to be released due to MIT affinity(Turkish Intelligence Agency) seems staggering, and beyond the wildest dreams of any conspiracy theorist. Rest of the world media show very little of the endless debates over AKP-ISIS relationship that are still raging here in Turkey.

Arming and supplying anti-PKK organizations in an effort to cripple the terrorism efforts targeting Turkey itself is the usual AKP policy regarding Northern Iraq and Syria. In this case, it backfired horribly, resulting in both ISIS and PKK resuming their attacks on Turkey, while ignoring each other when they can.

Deleted
    Wanted in Russia: EU court blocked suspected Istanbul attack mastermind from extradition in 2010.

RT
    Jul 1, 2016

A Chechen national suspected of being the mastermind behind the deadly Istanbul airport terrorist attack, earlier received refugee status in Austria, which helped him to repeatedly avoid extradition to Russia on terror charges - READ MORE http://www.rt.com/news/349063-istanb...ermind-asylum/

At roskilde festival with sucky wifi so have not commented yet.

Everyone should take a good look at Israeli airport security, I can guarantee that alot of nations will try to copy their system after this, it is one of the world's safest airports after all, I would like to see those idiots try that shit there, they wouldn't get 10 feet before getting blasted in the faces.