Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    But how would that be any different. It would be the same old content that was done 10 years ago?
    It would admittedly rely heavily on nostalgia (which isn't always a bad thing). But I think it would be "different" in that the economy, for one, would be reset ... and getting gold to buy things like mounts (at level 40) become more meaningful experiences. Events that were one-time only could be redone. It's a lazy man's reset ... like rereading a good book. Or playing Zelda OoT again.

Deleted
    Seems like a really bad idea to me. People would just hoard whatever other things they could instead, creating massive market chaos at the end/start of every expansion as everyone tries to ditch their soon-to-be useless old gold and put it in whatever other form they could, and then another storm as they all tried to exchange this form for new gold.

Sounds like an idiotic idea, why does it bother anyone that some people sit on millions of gold? Those with millions of gold have worked for it, and it is their hobby, why take it away from them? It does absolutely no harm what so ever, if you can't afford the essential items you need for what ever you do in this game, it is about time to put in an hour or two extra each week to get some gold. As of now it takes about 1 hour to clear the Cata raids (up to 5/8 DS because fuck RP), and it gives about 5-8k gold depending on items that drop.
    In Legion we will be able to do the same thing with MoP raids, and clear Cata raids even faster. Sure the gold from selling the raid items is nerfed by 25%, but that isnt that much to be honest.
    Then there is material farming, if you are one of those that have two gathering proffesions, you should spend the first weeks just farming the shit out of it, and earn hundreds if not millions of gold by selling materials that will be extremely high demand early so people can get their Obliterium Forges (not sure how that is spelled) and enough materials to craft enough items they can destroy to get Obliterum.¨

Play it smart if you want gold, and don't bitch because you are lazy if you dont.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Gold is so easy to get now a days. If you don't have it it's because you are lazy and not willing to put in a little bit of effort.

I'm terrible at farming gold and I'm at the current gold cap on my main. It really hasn't been hard. Just some dedication and a bit of farming.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    In Legion we will be able to do the same thing with MoP raids, and clear Cata raids even faster. Sure the gold from selling the raid items is nerfed by 25%, but that isnt that much to be honest.
    Specially considering how comfortable is gonna be doing MOP raids, as they are very close to the main pandaria city, not as Cata raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Specially considering how comfortable is gonna be doing MOP raids, as they are very close to the main pandaria city, not as Cata raids.
    Well, you do have portals close to pretty much any Cata raid. I am able to clear them all (except Throne of Four Winds, that one is shit and not worth it imo) in under one hour starting from Orgrimmar (my HS location). I do have the Dalar ring though, so that makes it a bunch easier to get to DS. This as a Frost DK 722 ilvl. I wouldn't be surprised if it is possible in half that time in Legion, and the gold is almost the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    And I thought the idea to name all warriors to "Vrykul" is a bad idea...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.