View Poll Results: Is this WoW 3.0's graphics?!?

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

2 100.00%

TELL ME this isn't WoW 3.0's graphics??!?!

From 2:57:16 - 3:17:30 ---that's the graphics of THE BARRENS!!

Next, from 4:08:37 - 4:09:35 + ---that's the graphics of STRANGLETHORN VALE's beach and water!!!

From 5:41:15 + or just the last parts of the game...pretend those ruins were troll ruins...THAT's the graphics of STRANGLETHORN VALE's jungle...OMG!

Yeah...yeah...I heard how they put a lot of work into all of WoW's graphics up to this point, and it's all a lot of hard work done already to overhaul and replace everything but god damnit man! hold onto it for 10 more years, let the digital art technology accumulate and hardware technology accumulate some more and then u really need to start thinking abt it....!

Uncharted 4 was merely just a tech demo for WoW 3.0!!! OMG!!!...WoW I sure do have a very specific picture in my head of what playing WoW is going to be like in the future....

10+ Year Old Account
    OK. Nearly an eight-hour video, talk about WoW 3.0[!!], and a post that really acts more like an ad for another game altogether. Given the history of the poster and the threads made there's really very little here to discuss.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."