Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Not one motherfucker up in this thread has the right to judge that woman. Not one of us.

Something terrible and preventable happened. Don't confuse the mangnitude of the mistake made with the stakes. The dog's breed is irrelevant. Reactionary legislation is unwarranted, and the "perpetrator" is already being punished more savagely than anyone deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    (joke) A german calling for the eradication of a race/breed... Where did i read about something similar? (/joke)
    You'll have to admit I'm right though. Jesus are they ugly. There is not a single hair of lovable substance to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    All dogs are mutants, no dog is a natural occurring thing within nature.

You don't see German Shepherds running in the damn Serengeti.
    Yes, but they're dogs. Pitbulls are just buttugly pieces of genetic accidents.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Dude, it's just common sense. I'm not saying that you're not a responsible owner, but no one needs a dog that can kill someone so easily. No one wants to take your dog away, we just need to implement some common sense regulation about who buys assault dogs in the future. Common sense.
    I'm still not sure what you mean by "assault" dog.

And yes, of course no one needs a dog capable of killing a child. I wonder, though, how exactly would this regulation work, who would be forbidden from buying them? Situations like this don't happen because the owner is necessarily an obvious dickhead in life and thus to their dog as well. The person can simply be stupid and you'll get the same situation. The person can be careless and you can get the same situation. The person can simply be gifted the dog and never truly bond with it because they had no real desire in the first place and didn't get it of their own volition - as a result, they end up mistreating it, not taking it for walks, chaining it up, etc.

All I'm saying is that I find it difficult to believe any regulation could filter out people who are ultimately too irresponsible to have such a dog.

This is supposed to be them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Dude, it's just common sense. I'm not saying that you're not a responsible owner, but no one needs a dog that can kill someone so easily. No one wants to take your dog away, we just need to implement some common sense regulation about who buys assault dogs in the future. Common sense.
    Scratch that, I applaud you good sir, this was pure gold!
    Last edited by Iamanerd; 2016-06-29 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You'll have to admit I'm right though. Jesus are they ugly. There is not a single hair of lovable substance to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but they're dogs. Pitbulls are just buttugly pieces of genetic accidents.
    No they aren't, not more than any other dogs. Pit bulls are terriers specifically bred for hunting and blood sports such as bull, bear baiting and dogfighting. Other dogs bred for blood sports include bulldogs and mastiffs.

Terriers have strong jaws and are bred to hold onto their targets. Terriers are also bred to go for the neck or face.

These dogs aren't even pits, they're half pit bull and half shar pei.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Beautiful dogs, although I don't see much pit or shar pei in them.

This is why I prefer cats btw. Sick of seeing dogs attacking kids. Hell, there was even that one time where a cat defended a kid against an aggressive dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    even funnier fact, Toddlers killed more American's than Terrorists in 2015
    I have been pushing the ban babies movement for awhile now. Just a month ago we were on a 1 murder caused by toddler a week pace. Oddly these things aren't being shouted from the roof tops by politicians and others because they know how absurd it is, yet scaring people while you talk about the ISIS bogeyman gets you much further.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    The thing is almost everyone assumed after seeing the title that the dogs were going to be pitbulls. I love animals, I have actually been around a really big and really nice pitbull but Ive also been around some that have caused a lot of damage to other pets. This happens way too often and Pits need to dealt with and eliminated.
    Good thing this wasn't a pit bull and only had pit bull in it.

Children and pets should never be unsupervised, regardless of breed. In my opinion this breed should be made extinct, but I'd say the same if it was a child and a Corgy. Animals are dumb creatures and Children are, too. Accidents happen all the time.
    Most animals are smarter and have better instincts than most humans on the planet....Just an FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

These dogs arent sharpei/pitbull mixed dogs. But if this is them, then someone mis-classified them.

They should know not to leave a baby alone with a dog. I don't care how kind they are, there are far too many stories of dogs going berserk and killing kids randomly. If you have a baby, keep it away from a dog unless you are near.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    Not one motherfucker up in this thread has the right to judge that woman. Not one of us.

Something terrible and preventable happened. Don't confuse the mangnitude of the mistake made with the stakes. The dog's breed is irrelevant. Reactionary legislation is unwarranted, and the "perpetrator" is already being punished more savagely than anyone deserves.

Exactly this^^^. No one has any right to judge another human for an accident. It doesnt really matter what breed of animal you have in your house. Every animal be it domesticated or not has animal instincts and will do what comes natural.

Alot of parfect parents on here! Walk a mile in this mothers shoes before you judge her, golly jee.

This is an unbelevable tragedy for this family and this mother will suffer long and hard her whole life. Learn some compassion peaple.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Was the baby named Ramsy by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of people have dogs and lots of people are stupid and forget that dogs are animals and can flip their shit in any second. Hence why when people see you walking your sweet little dog, they want to make sure you have it on a leash, otherwise they'll piss their pants.

Get a cat, cause the worst thing it can do is shit everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish it was illegal to chain dogs up and just leave them. Anyone experienced with dogs will tell you that it greatly increases their aggressiveness. Just having dogs and ignoring them does this, too (they really do need their pack).

Also, who leaves a baby on the couch unattended, even for a minute or two? There's a reason why you don't leave newborns alone unless they're in a safe, secure area (their bed).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    These dogs arent sharpei/pitbull mixed dogs. But if this is them, then someone mis-classified them.
    That is them, but no one seems to know the difference. They look like labs and maybe a shepherd of some type, but yeah, they're not pit/shar pei.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    They might not be beauty-queens, but i think there's way worse "things" running around; or rather being carried around in bags.
    Yes, i'm looking at chiuauas and all the other "dogs, that really aren't dogs".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anbrC3x5r6Y
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2016-06-30 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I really wish it was illegal to chain dogs up and just leave them. Anyone experienced with dogs will tell you that it greatly increases their aggressiveness. Just having dogs and ignoring them does this, too (they really do need their pack).

Also, who leaves a baby on the couch unattended, even for a minute or two? There's a reason why you don't leave newborns alone unless they're in a safe, secure area (their bed).

- - - Updated - - -

That is them, but no one seems to know the difference. They look like labs and maybe a shepherd of some type, but yeah, they're not pit/shar pei.
    Yeah I was thinking a Lab mix as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    It doesnt really matter what breed of animal you have in your house. Every animal be it domesticated or not has animal instincts and will do what comes natural.
    I realize defenders of certain breeds engage in a form of quasi-creationism where all breeds have the same tendencies, but there's no way you actually believe that all animals are the same, right?