Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ...
    At this point I am ready to believe Nharwhalosh Whalescream is just a very successful troll. She has made very few if any attempts to make a solid case for herself in the vegan debate and has only said things to further spur people's annoyance. Afraid to say you've been had, folks. Willing to be Nharwhalosh is sat somewhere enjoying a cheeseburger from the closest Burger King and laughing at the utter bedlam she has managed to cause. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoyan89 View Post
    At this point I am ready to believe Nharwhalosh Whalescream is just a very successful troll. She has made very few if any attempts to make a solid case for herself in the vegan debate and has only said things to further spur people's annoyance. Afraid to say you've been had, folks. Willing to be Nharwhalosh is sat somewhere enjoying a cheeseburger from the closest Burger King and laughing at the utter bedlam she has managed to cause. x)
    Why do you assume she is a "she", then?

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I don't understand your question. Are you implying that women don't troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I am going by the choice of avatar with the lack of knowledge of this creature's actual gender. And I feel it'd be rude to call him/her an "it". Though it's 2016 and I understand a lot of people prefer that sort of thing. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Why aren't you vegan yet?

'cos I fuckin' love eating meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoyan89 View Post
    I am going by the choice of avatar with the lack of knowledge of this creature's actual gender. And I feel it'd be rude to call him/her an "it". Though it's 2016 and I understand a lot of people prefer that sort of thing. :P
    or you could just say "they did blah blah blah" since you don't know if "they" are a she?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/f0F7b

Saw this on my run this weekend.
    Those people are so, so special.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    or you could just say "they did blah blah blah" since you don't know if "they" are a she?
    Eh, nitpicking. :P

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Those people are so, so special.
    That was pretty intense. I'm actually assuming mental illness at this point...I know several vegans and none of them do or say things like that. To my knowledge, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That was pretty intense. I'm actually assuming mental illness at this point...I know several vegans and none of them do or say things like that. To my knowledge, at least.
    Some people need something to be offended about. Like, they can't live their lives unless they're criticizing how other people are living theirs.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    You can have that as a vegan too! You may need to take vitamin supplements though.
    LMAO. This statement perfectly defines the vegan insanity. "You don't need to eat meat. You are better off going vegan. Don't forget to choke down a bottle of unnatural, synthetic vitamins though."
    Last edited by Cerus; 2016-07-24 at 07:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.