Old player returning to raiding

Hi, no idea if this is the right section to post this or not, but there goes.

Been playing for 10+ years and stopped february or so 2015, early foundry mythic progression.

Want to get back into raiding as either a rogue or msitweaver with around 700-705 ilvl, which is the main problem as it's very low atm. Is there any chance to gear up relatively quickly (within a few weeks), without getting boosted from a guild? If so how? As I would like to raid a bit and find a guild before legion hits live.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    Hi, no idea if this is the right section to post this or not, but there goes.

Been playing for 10+ years and stopped february or so 2015, early foundry mythic progression.

Want to get back into raiding as either a rogue or msitweaver with around 700-705 ilvl, which is the main problem as it's very low atm. Is there any chance to gear up relatively quickly (within a few weeks), without getting boosted from a guild? If so how? As I would like to raid a bit and find a guild before legion hits live.
    700 is plenty to run heroic with. there are a few guilds such as my own that are still raiding. And no this is probably the wrong section.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP