10+ Year Old Account

Curse Channel Advertisement.

I have an Idea for a curse channel that focuses on gaming.

Was wondering if it could be advertised on MMO. and would I be breaking any rules.

Currently I'm still thinking things out but what I can tell you is it will be completely Public and Non-Profitable.

Not where else to post this if anyone can shed some light on this and what/where i can or cannot post would be great thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure exactly what you mean by a curse channel, but we generally do not allow advertising on the forums since it would quickly overwhelm our boards with other people making their own threads for similar things. You're welcome to put a link to whatever you do in your sig, though.

I would also be hesitant about doing anything with a company name attached if it's not officially associated with or endorsed with that company, but I suppose that will depend on the context of what exactly you're doing.

Cheers

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I'm not sure exactly what you mean by a curse channel, but we generally do not allow advertising on the forums since it would quickly overwhelm our boards with other people making their own threads for similar things. You're welcome to put a link to whatever you do in your sig, though.

I would also be hesitant about doing anything with a company name attached if it's not officially associated with or endorsed with that company, but I suppose that will depend on the context of what exactly you're doing.

Cheers
    I'm referring to the Curse Server App. I think there's a 'create a community' or create 'Server'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    I'm referring to the Curse Server App. I think there's a 'create a community' or create 'Server'
    Ah gotcha!

Yeah, that's the kind of thing you could put in your sig or tell people about when contextually appropriate, but we can't really allow a dedicated thread for.

Good luck!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Ah gotcha!

Yeah, that's the kind of thing you could put in your sig or tell people about when contextually appropriate, but we can't really allow a dedicated thread for.

Good luck!
    Ok thanks!