Poll: Changes so far.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DylxnRxdwxxd View Post
    Been testing for hours now, feel like the changes are pretty good, it's certainly fresh.

Not sure I like the prune, but hey, two bars of buttons is better than three. Spent some time making weak auras but currently unable to share here due to the forum rules regarding links/images. Hopefully I'll throw it out soon

All in all though, things seem okay, I do feel like I'm playing a warrior now though, with maelstrom as rage.
    I would love to have the procs and duration of the buffs of the enhancement in the weapons as a wa. The rest you can get it anywhere.
    If you can it's possible to do them? And if you have them can u send them to me as PM? Tks in advance

Deleted
    I just hate the enha ressource thing right now. Its like every melee spec have to track a ressource bar or use builders now... Im really dissapointed this was an unwanted change, not just the "fear of change"... If I wanted to play warrior or rogue, I would have just played one (I have both). The gameplay I loved is gone, I do not find something close to the previous enha play style. I tried to like it, playing for two hours last night and logged off out of frustration. I dont think I will play legion after the dissapointement of those changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    I just hate the enha ressource thing right now. Its like every melee spec have to track a ressource bar or use builders now... Im really dissapointed this was an unwanted change, not just the "fear of change"... If I wanted to play warrior or rogue, I would have just played one (I have both). The gameplay I loved is gone, I do not find something close to the previous enha play style. I tried to like it, playing for two hours last night and logged off out of frustration. I dont think I will play legion after the dissapointement of those changes.
    Well there are talent builds that you can use that pretty much makes you GCD locked (limiting factor is GCD and not Maelstrom). That should have a playstyle similar to pre Legion Enh.

Personally I am loving the new Enhancement. It finally feels like a melee class and not a spell caster with few melee abilities. I do wish we had a few more mobility buttons but It looks like everyone's mobility (except DH) has been gutted.
    I can stand the sight of worms,
    And look at microscopic germs,
    But Technicolor pachyderms,
    Is really too much for me.

Tragic victim of Altitis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludstorm View Post
    Well there are talent builds that you can use that pretty much makes you GCD locked (limiting factor is GCD and not Maelstrom). That should have a playstyle similar to pre Legion Enh.
    Can you point me to one of those builds or give me an idea please?

Edit. Maybe you mean playing with rock bitter, avoiding boulderfist. then you spend the whole fight spamming it... thats not really what I consider similar to pre Legion enh. I guess I'm just done with that spec.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2016-07-22 at 08:18 AM.

If actually, the enhacement will be more regeneration of MS i dont complain, but the theme to have small weapons it do that we wait a lot. I understand that class are focused for lvl 110 and having artifact, but is sad that a class what was it competitive, rght now no, as you abuse of LL, barely have MS

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know what people are on about with the "different" playstyle. The flow of it is very very comparable to how it was previously. I don't feel like I'm playing a drastically different spec at all, just a much improved one. I have almost the exact same flow and occasional GCD gaps I had previously (using Boulderfist).

I'm actually loving not having Totems anymore, as they always felt like clunky extra GCDs that artifically ramped our damage up.

I kinda sorta miss Flame Shock spreading and Fire Nova a little bit, but only a little. While it felt rewarding pulling it off properly, it was way, way too clunky and always a nightmare to balance, we usually ended up dominating AoE to ridiculous degrees and our ST tuning suffered under it. I much, MUCH prefer FINALLY having better 2-3 target cleave and better tuneable ST damage.

To top it all off, I absolutely adore the overall flavour of the spec now. We should be and now are lightning/earth-focused, not fire. Stormstrike actually feels satisfying to hit and meaningful, and not another cog in an endless wheel of equal GCDs. While I was very used to the old Enhancement and liked it too, the new design is far more enjoyable in my opinion.

And no, we are nothing like Warriors. If having a resource makes us "the same", then "pressing buttons" makes us the same as every other spec too. That's really not a valid argument at all.

I like but it's still a bloated spec.