Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Small hands.

*insert giggle here if you like*
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Looks pretty well balanced to me

Though the funny thing in this picture is what it represents (Yay Ashbringer for everyone!), but yeah maybe the size issue is restricted to a few outliers, rather than a general problem.
    Weapon size when sheathed is normal,the thing is when you unsheath the weapon it doubles its size.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Don't put sexism into this, I hate when people use that which is exactly why I find the statement that females wearing oversized weapons being wrong while no one seems to care about males wielding them. so annoying. So shut it with that.
    Have you never seen how the weapons inflate when they are unsheathed?
    Fact is female humans do have a way disproportionate weapon model.

The picture above looks fine but wait until they draw that weapon, they'd need but to let it fall onto the enemy to win the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryokuone View Post
    The other is the animations... but they are rip in legion.
    Oh no , what did they do?
    I loved that spinning attack, hope it is still there.

Because they suffer from penis envy and overcompensate for lack of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I play female human because of the oversized weapons. Makes my 2-handers look awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    No, that is not about fantasy, that's about beeing too incompentent to fix anything in a resonable timeframe.
    No need to fix whats not broken. Do you even get that?

The female weapon size is just fine. I quite like seeing females wielding huge swords. Adds to the fun of the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    No need to fix whats not broken. Do you even get that?

The female weapon size is just fine. I quite like seeing females wielding huge swords. Adds to the fun of the game.
    Yeah, they just keep bugs in the game until they become a feature, great design.

And how is it not broken when the weapons inflate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they just keep bugs in the game until they become a feature, great design.

Do you even get that its fine and doesn't need to be "fixed?"

Sometimes "bugs" become something that players ENJOY and LIKE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Do you even get that its fine and doesn't need to be "fixed?"

Sometimes "bugs" become something that players ENJOY and LIKE.
    Answer:

Do you enjoy circular arguments?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's fine and some players, like me, enjoy having a larger weapon. My transmog looks better when complemented by a larger weapon.

There are a LOT of model "issues" currently, like Gnome helm and shoulder sizes or the many many many problems with the Troll models (Ramz has made a mega-thread detailing them all).

i love how weapons look big on female humans. one question, are the weapons bigger on female human than on male humans ? i cant seem to see any difference between the two.

Why is that?
    Likely some sort of old, outdated design. Humans were the first models they made so they were likely trying to make the human female weapons proportionally the same as the male, and messed it up.

Why don't they fix it?
    Because, while I've seen countless posts referencing the problem, this is the first one I've ever seen that actually talked about it like it was a negative. Christ, I saw someone on the official forums begging Blizzard not to change it or they'd have to reroll.
    Warcraft isn't a super serious or realistic game. Oversized swords and the Rule of Cool are defining features of the franchise. Human females are the queens of absurd, impractical weapon size and a lot of people have actually grown to love that.

In WoW, I always go for the biggest weapon possible. The harder it looks like you will hit, the more you actually hit for. You seem like you need some help at being an elite player so here is a transmog guide to improve your gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59GMKa4-C-0

Every competent PvP player is Human Female and they need larger weapons to assert dominance in the Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Small hands.

*insert giggle here if you like*
    Makes it easier to maneuver around tight spaces. Tee-hee!