Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Twitch chat should just be disabled on these kinds of things. It literally is the cancer of the internet.
    "freedoom of speach is cancer of internet" internet community 2016 :/

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Honor was due to its highly granular nature awarded for way too much.
    It meant a lot of undesirable behaviour such as ganking which often did not contribute towards the end goal of the objectives, being more about humping the scoreboard or damage meter.
    Be awarded for a win, less so for a loss.

If your behaviour contributed significantly towards a loss, you shouldn't be getting awarded for it.
    And while that does punish the whole team, including those who did contribute positively it I hope would discourage that negative behaviour more.
    The honor you got from kills in a BG was far outweighed by winning so you seem to be talking about stupid people there since honor from kills was pretty trivial. Even if you had a team pinned at the GY in WSG, ultimately there comes a point where killing there is not even remotely lucrative compared to getting into another BG and even losing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Twitch chat should just be disabled on these kinds of things. It literally is the cancer of the internet.
    Why, people yell that about famous people all the time. It's just when it's SJWs yelling it that it's ok? I guess we should have put a muzzle on the people at Mizzou since they spent weeks disrupting things calling for someone to be fired(we really should have since they ultimately destroyed the school even to this day).

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh kickbotting is a challenge? Thats all we fucking get? Assholes.

In Warlords, a lot of the PvP focus has been on Ashran. Hardcore arena players may not have liked it but there were people that enjoyed Ashran.

Bullshit.

"we are sorry our tunign team is to retarded to tune tanks correckly but we are working on it and in 3 expansions it will be ok " -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    • Removing Engineering toys from unrated battlegrounds was an oversight. The team will look at it and see if it is possible to bring them back.
    Oh thank Goomy, I was ready to quit solo BGs. My Ele shaman already has it rough with all the mongo melee plaguing the random queues -- especially when soloing (and it will only get worse in Legion), things like grenades and rocket belts were just things that literally made my shaman's life easier by covering up some of the spec's weaknesses.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    "freedoom of speach is cancer of internet" internet community 2016 :/
    Don't use your "freedom of speech" bullshit as an excuse to be a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    In Warlords, a lot of the PvP focus has been on Ashran. Hardcore arena players may not have liked it but there were people that enjoyed Ashran.

Bullshit.
    I personally enjoy(ed) Ashran throughout the expansion, so your bullshit conclusion on the topic is invalid.

It's looking more and more likely that we won't get an end season of PvP announcement /sadface

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    I personally enjoy(ed) Ashran throughout the expansion, so your bullshit conclusion on the topic is invalid.
    About as enjoyable as Daikatana. Like all of WoD. But ofc you are allowed to enjoy it . I'm just being my grumpy old self.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    So what you liked about ashran?

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    So what you liked about ashran?
    (Tens of) Thousands of Honorable Kills, massive 40v40 battles, objective driven battlegrounds and so on...

What you didn't like about Ashran?

He said people like Ashran LOL, just like they think people liked WoD LOOOL

10+ Year Old Account
    I got perma-banned for asking what's so compelling and fun about PvP Lockboxes. Nothing else. Kind of sad you can't even say something serious anymore.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Why post a video that doesn't work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Oh kickbotting is a challenge? Thats all we fucking get? Assholes.
    What do you want them to say?

Quote Originally Posted by lolwhatadumbthread View Post
    He said people like Ashran LOL, just like they think people liked WoD LOOOL
    This reminds me of Overwatch. Everyone will complain "this map sucks, I have never won a game as an attacker" and then Jeff Kaplan comes in "Actually, according to our stats attackers win 47.95% and defense 52.05%"

Marks of Honor? Why not just leave honor as it is and just make it for old gear? Seems like less hassle that way.

Deleted
    people doing trashran only because its a fastest way to take 700+ gear

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Genuinely worried that even top rank PvPers won't be able to get nearly the same gear level as high-end raiders. If that's the case then how will world PvP end up like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    "behaviour" and a multiplier on damage are I feel very different things.
    And a more desirable change than actual behaviour adjustments where possible.
    It isn't some reversal, let alone a "huge" one.
    Hard to tell what you've even said here but I'll try my best to respond to what I think you're saying. This exact scenario was brought up before: that spells should do x damage in PvE and y damage in PvP, it was nixed and the reason given was it would be too complicated for players to understand.

I'd say that's a 180 from their previous stance, which is a fairly huge reversal.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov