Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What Video Game Pissed You Off The Most....

.... But you kept on playing.

For me CoD Black Ops 2 and 3. I would have an amazing game, get a nuclear medal, Unlock difficult to get Calling cards etc. Then minutes before the end of the game I'd get disconnected from the server and I would lose everything! Why they let this happen I'm not sure but when ever this happened I would usually throw a fit and maybe a controller...
    Last edited by Twistedelmo; 2016-06-30 at 07:13 PM.

Deleted
    Hearthstone of course.

7+ Year Old Account
    WoW Arenas and LoL have caused the biggest incidents of nerd rage.

CS:GO comes close, but never anything significant besides eye rolling at awp users who think they are gods.

Warlords of Draenor tied with the new Hitman. Always online fucking DRM for a game like Hitman is moronic and it irritates me a lot. WoD well need I say why?

10+ Year Old Account
    As a youngling, the WCW vs. NWO / WCW Revenge / WWF Wrestlemania / WWF No Mercy block of THQ wrestling games. I remember getting so mad when I would be dominating a match and my brother would get a comeback and beat me with 1 Finisher. But I kept playing it to the point I honestly think I could have competed at a "tournament" level. Its about the only game series I would dare make that claim.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

The original Super Mario Bros on NES back in the 80's.

10+ Year Old Account
    League of legends - quit playing that game

Hearthstone, probably the game that frustrated me the most in my life. Its pretty fun to play, but the RNG can be infuriating at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doom 3. I do not handle horror games well...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Street Fighter and Knights of the Old Republic 2.

hearhtstone definitely.
    Last edited by pmkaboo; 2016-06-30 at 10:28 PM. Reason: th

10+ Year Old Account
    Katamari Forever. The game was shit, the new "special" stages were bullshit, and the revamped old stages were nearly impossible.

Deleted
    pretty much any game with PVP elements. though it's usually not the game that pisses me off but the toxic playerbase that comes with them

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

... One of the few games I've ever rage quitted permanently.

Street Fighter Alpha 3. I suck as Dhalsim, but I was trying to do full playthroughs of all characters on the highest difficulty (I'm that guy who was doing achievements before achievements were a thing), and it took me a lot of tries to finally beat Bison. I...will neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have destroyed a controller while this was going on (I was about 13 at the time, in my defense).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-06-30 at 10:51 PM.

MGS5, played the shit out of the game, kept doing all the missions, then finished act 1, and it was great but then i started act to and realized its the same missions over and over and then the game just ends..maybe thats why they gave it the name phantom pain

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to have to go back really, really old school.

Rygar, Rush'n Attack and Contra. I don't think this day and age games that almost, if not literally, had one pixel pass/fail mechanics would ever see the light of day.

So many 8 bit games were arcade quality difficult that you'd think game makers believed that they got a quarter every time you did fail.

WoW PVP was my most recent rage inducing thing. When I could pump 2 shadowburns into a warrior not getting healed in randoms and he didn't die... yeah, that's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Street Fighter Alpha 3. I suck as Dhalsim, but I was trying to do full playthroughs of all characters on the highest difficulty (I'm that guy who was doing achievements before achievements were a thing), and it took me a lot of tries to finally beat Bison. I...will neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have destroyed a controller while this was going on (I was about 13 at the time, in my defense).
    bison on max difficulty is a cheating son of a bitch

Basically any first person shooter online pisses me off. There always some no-lifer that knows glitches or ridiculous places on the map that were obviously not intended to be used, and they use them for an unfair advantage. That annoys me to no end.