[WeakAura] tracking "Target needs to be in front of you" error?

Hey,

I'm looking for help setting up a custom aura that triggers when the combat log event, "Target needs to be in front of you" occurs but I can't figure out how to track error events. Just a simple icon that pops up for a couple of seconds whenever that particular error occurs.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by OsamaBinDrinkin View Post
    Hey,

I'm looking for help setting up a custom aura that triggers when the combat log event, "Target needs to be in front of you" occurs but I can't figure out how to track error events. Just a simple icon that pops up for a couple of seconds whenever that particular error occurs.

Thanks!
    See this as an example:

PHP Code:
    daeqdaqivu1IuLyusuDkjvMLKQClqvnmvHoMcAzQsAAQiCnvumovu6CQOY9ufmqvrDqfAHsLhQkLjQQ0fLeFuI0iLOCsjLvQQYlvrQzkPQUPQQ2Pi8tqPHcQYsvupfzQs5QGkFvvrNvfrZvb2l1FLQgSOomQwSQipgKjRuxgAZQWNfPrlIoTqRwfjVwvQMTeUTkTBb)wjdhuSCs9CuMoX1b2UI8DjIXRQW5LK2pj7HUz6AABA7MjoKeNWMoMMI6)Rn6epAsJPXvOvfg0KGFianAsWpeGgnvliO(GdHdg37vGn4tK)(iqZzdG3Qeupc0C2FCh5dgbAoBWiqZpZznX37OexbErVOJPPOM5MftIoMMIA3mTbAUexbtVAcWW(K8W2DMsYdBtxEmyccWK1TpzCJMK4f3MKQWGMGamzDnbbyY62lvHbnHtyqmHtyqm9wsUOY)rgJNIMamSheII7mbyyFmmHAg6otqaMSUMoabijUcLJtyqQNkFrgJNI1P(PYQSkRYXJYViJXtrv(Hhu5YF5KlGkZ1OkFWHIHuvwsIQCj6vivLlHx98VuxDssmO(PYQSkRYQSkRYQSgfGoOYIgGQFQSkRYQmg2QFyyBcNWGWmbxT(kZZWo3)VcrJLwXeiGtyqmXbYYIP420mkC9(TKi07McGBthttrnZjgAQyX3UzcWW(aoHA3zs4fyqCZ0fuir3SyXeubNXCZ0fuir3m9TYyRStNOwPL1CNPphNNRb7S7mndBPWvXDM(odxTVUZe8gR)43AjCNPYGlrRYS7SyX0oECeHafsv3mDbfs0nlwmPxfOBMUGcj6MflM0Ci0ntxqHeDZIfthCijUcUz6ckKOBwSycWWEO19jU4otag2dvWzm)KftvH94GHItm8CpAXeZ0ZWOxNcHe4pHAwCfE20Ktm8eVo0Ina