Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    As far as I know, before 8pm is early compared to many EU countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    We usually eat about 8pm and I'm in the US, so generalizing is generalizing. If Americans all at at 5pm the restaurants in the US wouldn't be open until 9-11pm as most are (and many later). But many folks do eat earlier. It's all personal preference, and overall it's better health-wise to eat earlier before bedtime.
    This is a myth. It is more about your activity during the day and eating the proper portions through the day. Time of day has nothing to do with it. Calories in, calories out. You are burning calories even while asleep. Night time eating is associated with anxiety, anger, depression and other factors for overeating that do indeed make it bad, but not because of the time of day, but because the time of day provides psychological impetus to overeat.

My wifes works late so I cook for her..I don't eat dinner until after 10pm most nights

630ish here
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

well the usual for me now and growing up was 6-7PM. the OP's vagueness doesn't help...

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I eat a warm meal only once a day though... is that weird? Usually around 12-14.
    Later on I might eat some leftovers or something else, but not a proper meal.

I can't decide if this is nation bashing or not.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I eat at 5ish, but I get up for work at 4 a.m., so I prefer eating early.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually try to eat at 4-5pm. Its better to eat earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just eat whenever I feel like eating...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

When you get home and when you go to bed are a big factor in this.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

What qualifies as dinner?

Ideally you shouldn't eat anything beyond 7pm.

If you take notice, most fatties do.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Ideally you shouldn't eat anything beyond 7pm.

If you take notice, most fatties do.

This is plain false just like the now debunked "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" expression everyone likes to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I eat between 7:30 pm and 8pm and am up till at least midnight. I wake up @7am eat breakfast @ around 8:30am and if I have lunch it's around 3pm

Because it's difficult to eat and make gun control threads at the same time.

I totally eat hot pockets and drink dew while posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do Europeans eat their meals near midnight (Eastern U.S. time)?
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

We are a fat nation and we like to eat early dinner so that we can eat supper!
    Someone remind us electricity has been invented and we don't have to plow the field!

When I have raid I eat at 5:30pm. If I dont have raid I eat at 7pm. What is normal if that's considered early? o.o