Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Of course it's real - a meeting of two people happened. IT HAPPENED. What didn't happen is all your right-wing nut job conspiracy theory bullshit. They met, they talked - they know each other from each others past. They are friends.

If they wanted to meet and discuss the zomg secret conspiracy to keep emails off the "investigation" table there were only about a 1,000 more clandestine ways to do it.

Because unlike you, it's pretty clear to most of us rational human beings. They never hid the meeting. It was two friends who happened to end up in the same area chatting for awhile. Both knew their public travel schedules would get out - they knew people would know about this meeting.
    She's the Attorney General and he's the husband of the subject of an FBI investigation. Jesus Cubby, even MSNBC is laughing at the idea that the didn't talk about the investigation.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-07-01 at 06:04 AM.

In all seriousness: Don't you think Bill and the AG would have met more discretely if they wanted to do something illegal? I'd give them that much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    In all seriousness: Don't you think Bill and the AG would have met more discretely if they wanted to do something illegal? I'd give them that much credit.
    I think she had no intention of meeting with him at all. She said she was surprised when she saw him on her plane.
    According to a law enforcement official familiar with the matter, the former president saw Lynch's plane on the tarmac and walked onto her aircraft. Lynch's FBI security detail did not stop Clinton and he proceeded to initiate an extended conversation that included discussion of grandchildren. Lynch was surprised to see Clinton walking onto her plane, the official said, and no Justice Department business was discussed.
    And I don't think anyone's accusing them of doing anything illegal.

Even if you think that nothing regarding Hillary's FBI investigation was discussed, it's terribly stupid on both of their parts.
    If I was Hillary, I'd be furious. If I was Obama, I'd be furious.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-07-01 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I think she had no intention of meeting with him at all. She said she was surprised when she saw him on her plane.

Even if you think that nothing regarding Hillary's FBI investigation was discussed, it's terribly stupid on both of their parts.
    If I was Hillary, I'd be furious. If I was Obama, I'd be furious.
    "So...when you will you get rid of her for me? She is snoring!"

This is what infuriates me about the establishment republicans, they should demand her resignation immediately. Lynch is a 2 bit halfwit and obviously doesnt give a shit if people think shes corrupt. Trickle down blatant corruption should have been obamas slogan.

"So...when you will you get rid of her for me? She is snoring!"
    In all seriousness, it's such a hugely, dumb, idiotic, thing for him to do. Maybe we should merge this thread with the What is Wrong with Bill Clinton thread. If this isn't him being senile and losing capacity, if this is his standard MO, then it really makes me wonder if all of those stories about how brazen he was with his extra marital activities aren't true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    This is what infuriates me about the establishment republicans, they should demand her resignation immediately. Lynch is a 2 bit halfwit and obviously doesnt give a shit if people think shes corrupt. Trickle down blatant corruption should have been obamas slogan.
    I think Lynch was really probably surprised to see him. She should have asked him to leave immediately, but I mean a former POTUS just walked on her plane.

I think Lynch was really probably surprised to see him. She should have asked him to leave immediately, but I mean a former POTUS just walked on her plane.
    They know everything, they have endless amounts of money and authority. There is no way on fucking earth that this was a coincidence. Both have secret service agents, how could this be by chance when both are guarded by secret service?.

They know everything, they have endless amounts of money and authority. There is no way on fucking earth that this was a coincidence. Both have secret service agents, how could this be by chance when both are guarded by secret service?.
    I didn't say it was a coincidence. I think Clinton absolutely waited for her to land. That's what reports said. I just said that I believed the reports that said she was surprised to see him coming on her plane. And I don't believe Lynch has Secret Service. I think she has an FBI security detail.

I might even believe her when she says they didn't discuss Hillary's case. I don't know. I can't believe that Bill Clinton wouldn't have at least brought it up, but she may have brushed it off.

I didn't say it was a coincidence. I think Clinton absolutely waited for her to land. That's what reports said. I just said that I believed the reports that said she was surprised to see him coming on her plane. And I don't believe Lynch has Secret Service. I think she has an FBI security detail.

I might even believe her when she says they didn't discuss Hillary's case. I don't know. I can't believe that Bill Clinton wouldn't have at least brought it up, but she may have brushed it off.
    Do you actually believe that "lynch dont give an inch to da man" didnt know clinton was there?. They watch individual reporters ffs, do you honestly believe the attorney general of the usa didnt know that the former president of usa wasnt going to be somewhere at a certain hour?. This is the biggest case in the history of the world, we are the most powerful country on earth.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-07-01 at 06:38 AM.

Do you actually believe that "lynch dont give an inch to da man" didnt know clinton was there?. They watch individual reporters ffs, do you honestly believe the attorney general of the usa didnt know that the former president of usa wasnt going to be somewhere at a certain hour?
    I didn't say that. Hooked, you're gonna have to spend a little more time with the reading, buddy. I think what I said was this;
    I just said that I believed the reports that said she was surprised to see him coming on her plane.

while this could have been a coincidence, meeting with Clinton then filing a motion the next day after to withhold emails looks rather suspicious, and its a massive conflict of interest. Even a left wing idiot could see that.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jesus christ.

Enjoy your conspiracy theory.

Get back to me in 3 years when nothing has happened and you and your ilk are still drumming the beat of some kind of collusion.
    WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch, conceding that her airport meeting with former President Bill Clinton this week had cast a shadow over a federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s personal email account, said Friday that she would accept whatever recommendations that career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges in the case. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...il-server.html

Seems as though even she realized it wasn't the right thing to do and could be seen as a shady move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Is this fucking real?

So let me get this straight, 2 private jets stop by each other at an airport so the AG Lynch can talk to Bill Clinton for 30 minutes about his grandchildren?

Then the next day the Justice Dept files a motion to withold any Clinton Foundation emails for months from the Hillary email investigation?

At a loss for words here as to how brazen and arrogant Bill and Hillary are. Its now very clear that the reason Hillary had the private email server was to hide illegal activities between the State Department and the CLinton Foundation. National Security compromised? Classified information hacked? Ah who cares.

If you say RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY or SOURCE PLZ, kindly put your dunce hat on and go sit in the corner.
    Not only did they meet in a Private plane, but Lynch and Clinton arent even known to have been friends. He appointed her to be a Federal Judge back in the early 90s and as far as anyone can tell thats the only interaction they ever had. So why would 2 people who never associate with one another all of a sudden arrange a meeting on a private plane to talk about grandchildren

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't the most outrageous thing that they both have private jets?
    Yes. I was outraged about that as well. No government official other than the President, Vice President, and Secretary of State should be provided a private jet paid for with our tax money, especially retired Presidents

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yes. I was outraged about that as well. No government official other than the President, Vice President, and Secretary of State should be provided a private jet paid for with our tax money, especially retired Presidents
    Well retired presidents get SS detail for the rest of their life along with first ladies.

Lynch is a piece of garbage and one of the few people worse at being ag than Eric holder

It seems that this forum is so anti Trump that they will ignore any sort of corruption from Bill and Hillary, no matter how obvious it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how the MMOC Hilldog brigade is hand waving it away as "just some talk about grandchildren" when the attorney fucking general had admitted to it being a conflict of interest.

I love this website, you guys make MSNBC look like truth news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well retired presidents get SS detail for the rest of their life along with first ladies.
    Which I also disagree with. That never used to be the case until Bill Clinton left office (and stole all the furnishings in the white house). Once no longer the President, they are no more important than Bob the farmer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Lynch is a piece of garbage and one of the few people worse at being ag than Eric holder
    She also has enormous cankles, thunder thighs, and a resting bitch face

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I love how the MMOC Hilldog brigade is hand waving it away as "just some talk about grandchildren" when the attorney fucking general had admitted to it being a conflict of interest.

I love this website, you guys make MSNBC look like truth news.
    Honestly, that's probably what they discussed. But either way, it gives the appearance of impropriety. It's not "hand-waving", it's reality. That's why she said she'd accept the recommendations of the FBI investigation no matter what they are, to reassure people that she wouldn't be having a say in the results of the investigation.

Edit: It was still very stupid of Bill to do that, he should have known better than to make an idiotic mistake like that. Especially with the current political climate and the endless Hillary conspiracies floating about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Honestly, that's probably what they discussed. But either way, it gives the appearance of impropriety. It's not "hand-waving", it's reality. That's why she said she'd accept the recommendations of the FBI investigation no matter what they are, to reassure people that she wouldn't be having a say in the results of the investigation.

Edit: It was still very stupid of Bill to do that, he should have known better than to make an idiotic mistake like that. Especially with the current political climate and the endless Hillary conspiracies floating about.
    I don't care what they talked about. The Clintons are not stupid. There is nothing you or anyone can say to me that would make me believe for one second that a former president of the united states does not understand what hes doing politically, and the fall out from it. He risked something to speak to her in private on her private jet. Period. What it was? who knows, but it will be a cold day in hell before I believe some stupid theory "AWWW DEY JUS FRENZ, JUS CHATTIN" with whats at stake currently.

Sorry, but that's insulting, even to the political layman.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2016-07-01 at 07:05 PM.