Deleted

Resto UI for hot tracking.

I'm using ShadowedUI for raid frames, which is great, but it sucks for tracking hots. The only option is to show all my buffs, which also shows MoTW that basically ruins entire raid frames.

Is there a better raid UI that could be easily setup to track only short duration buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I'm using ShadowedUI for raid frames, which is great, but it sucks for tracking hots. The only option is to show all my buffs, which also shows MoTW that basically ruins entire raid frames.

Is there a better raid UI that could be easily setup to track only short duration buffs?
    Personally I use grid for raid frames, on live I use a combination of SUF for personal + target frame, and grid for raid frames. Blizzard UI is severely lacking in terms of tracking hots especially for legion (showing 3 out of 7-8 hots.) Sure most of them cover hots, but personally I like the layout customization and the icons on grid.

I recommend Vuhdo raid healing frames, which I prefer because it has a lot of customisation - both in appearance and what I want to track. Typical auras that each healing spec usually track are also built in, you just have to choose how to display them, plus you can set up custom ones. It also has extensive debuff settings.

P.s. you won't have to worry about MoTW in a few weeks :s

Quote Originally Posted by TofuBandita View Post
    I recommend Vuhdo raid healing frames, which I prefer because it has a lot of customisation - both in appearance and what I want to track. Typical auras that each healing spec usually track are also built in, you just have to choose how to display them, plus you can set up custom ones. It also has extensive debuff settings.

P.s. you won't have to worry about MoTW in a few weeks :s
    Vuhdo/Clique also depend on how you heal w/ mouseovers & that will help you figure out which raid frame is best for you.

Are you currently using mouseover macros, or some other type of mouseover addon?

I personally use mouseover macros (nothing breaks on patch day & they're easy to setup!) & Grid2 which is 100% customizable to show rejuvs, lifeblooms, etc. Pretty great UI.

Yep - I use all mouseover macros with Vuhdo, but iirc the default set up for it is left-click to target.

Vuhdo and Healbot are both pretty solid healing UI's that will let you track all your hots and are both allow for lots of customization and come built in with click to cast functionality that you'd get from mouseover macros or Clique.

I've been using elvui for over a year and i really enjoy it. Not only i like how it looks, the ammount of customization you can do to your whole UI (not just the raid/party frames) is great. Sure, every now and then i give it a little touch up when i feel something causing me more trouble to see than it should be helping me and i spend an hour changing a lot of stuff, but it sure is a great UI.

If you arent using it already, WA is great for resto druids to help you keep track of your mastery buff, clear casting, mushroom, lifebloom, and whatever CD you want to track rather than see it in your small action bars.

Deleted
    Thanks!

Tried Vuhdo. Very cool add-on. After spending few hours configuring it, it works very well.

edit: after playing for almost a week with all possible add-ons, ended up with Pitbull4 + Vuhdo combination. Pitbull for player, target and focus frames, Vuhdo for party/raid frames.
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2016-07-08 at 09:29 AM.