Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Will you be able to buy the PS4 edition DLC on the XONE ?
    this definitive edition, minus preorder book and VR support should be available on all platforms, according to what I've read.
    also - new DLC is included for people who originally bought season pass on xbox or pc.

personally - I'm pretty happy with the price, and while Uncharted 4 is STILL occupying a lot of my time (I don't care what people say, i LOVE its multiplayer vast majority of the time, especially command ), I enjoy Tomb Raider reboots nearly as much, so...

WAS thinking of waiting but then they threw in that art book and.. I'm helpless against concept art books.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    this definitive edition, minus preorder book and VR support should be available on all platforms, according to what I've read.
    also - new DLC is included for people who originally bought season pass on xbox or pc.

personally - I'm pretty happy with the price, and while Uncharted 4 is STILL occupying a lot of my time (I don't care what people say, i LOVE its multiplayer vast majority of the time, especially command ), I enjoy Tomb Raider reboots nearly as much, so...

WAS thinking of waiting but then they threw in that art book and.. I'm helpless against concept art books.
    Sqaure Enix bonus art books are shit. They are like 5 pages long and the games come with no actual case as the artbook itself acts as the case and has a disc holder inside of it.

Game will be $30 the moth after it comes out with November sales, $60 is steep. Even with the DLC included $60 is steep as the DLC adds very little value less then 3 hours of total gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Sqaure Enix bonus art books are shit. They are like 5 pages long and the games come with no actual case as the artbook itself acts as the case and has a disc holder inside of it.

Game will be $30 the moth after it comes out with November sales, $60 is steep. Even with the DLC included $60 is steep as the DLC adds very little value less then 3 hours of total gameplay.
    logically I should agree with you, but you are talking to a person who pre-ordered collector's edition of Mass Effect 3 - for art book, even if that art book ended up being tiny - still, artbook! logically, given how long I waited to play it - I SHOULD just wait a bit more and grab it on sale, but... I kinda don't really want to wait much longer. I still think $60 is a decent price for all inclusive edition of a game I really REALLY want to play. your mileage, obviously, may vary

logically I should agree with you, but you are talking to a person who pre-ordered collector's edition of Mass Effect 3 - for art book, even if that art book ended up being tiny - still, artbook! logically, given how long I waited to play it - I SHOULD just wait a bit more and grab it on sale, but... I kinda don't really want to wait much longer. I still think $60 is a decent price for all inclusive edition of a game I really REALLY want to play. your mileage, obviously, may vary
    Already played the game and all of the already released DLC.

Great game, but a year after it's original release it's not worth $60. PS4 only gamers got shafted, the price should add insult to injury.

Already played the game and all of the already released DLC.

Great game, but a year after it's original release it's not worth $60. PS4 only gamers got shafted, the price should add insult to injury.
    /shrug. I'm used to game of the year editions coming out a year after release and being sold for original price of the game alone, so...

I do agree that the timed exclusive thing was bullshit, which is part of the reason I'm hoping that the game does better in terms of sales on PS4 than it did on xbox, so that they take note that maybe, just maybe - they shouldn't exclude such a large audience for so long and make more money in the end.

/shrug. I'm used to game of the year editions coming out a year after release and being sold for original price of the game alone, so...
    When the only decent DLC made for then game is a 1 hour story mission I'm not sure that it's relevant that it's a GOTY edition. The optional VR mission is likely to be just as shit as all of the rest of the non Baba Yaga DLC was.

I do agree that the timed exclusive thing was bullshit, which is part of the reason I'm hoping that the game does better in terms of sales on PS4 than it did on xbox, so that they take note that maybe, just maybe - they shouldn't exclude such a large audience for so long and make more money in the end.
    The sales are going to bomb hard, as they already have. The bed has already been shat on for this game.

True enough but I want to play it and can only get it for the PS4. Ah well, other than Dishonored 2 this is the only game I'm looking forward to this year so whatever.