Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Too late to ask them to fight for anything that doesn't serve themselves and their egos. About two decades too late.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    They represent every single feminist? Really? Bruh...
    the feminist movement is not represented by any single feminist, but rather the main wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    American Feminists don't fight for Muslim women because that would not produce the outcome they are actually after.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    I used to be a feminist.. and still am in some issues but I absolutely refuse to identify as one because of the hypocrisy. Modern feminists just whine about things that arent important or arent true and ignore the real problems.
    Thank you. Much respect

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no reason. Just a political agenda stronger than another one. Women's right is important.

It's women's right to be Muslim. It's women's right to refuse to be degraded through Islam. But at the end of the day, they cannot oppose Islam because Islam will use their own rhetoric against them.

Because the issue is too complicated and touchy, modern feminists would rather tackle problems that are more easily "fixable". That's also the reason why I support the older form of feminism which was equal rights for all rather than the modern one.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Mostly because they aren't black, and they cant work in white privilege somewhere into the conversation, the top 2 buzzwords of today's idiots..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    the feminist movement is not represented by any single feminist, but rather the main wing.
    No, the feminist movement is represented by all feminists put together.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    yeah and the most representative part of that is what?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So Feminism means nothing than?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.