Item Level Chart for Legion

Hi People,

There is a flurry of information being circulated around ilvl, and I am not sure if it's worth pushing this out now, but here is a first draft based on what I know today. If any of these numbers are wrong, please reply and link the source and I will update.

I will break out the raid section by raid once additional raids become available that change the floor/ceiling item level.

Also, would you like to see World Quests included?

Thanks for the feedback.

(Sorry, MMO won't let me post a link because I am new) here is the imgur link

imgur.com/QVH1WP3

EDIT 1: Updated chart to be easier to read. Updated Mythic Dungeon item level. Added Open World content (world bosses, world quest, and suramar quest).
    Last edited by Neapotu; 2016-07-01 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Updated picture

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

This chart makes no sense to me, what do the lines and boxes represent? Am I retarded or is this a really weird way of displaying a chart?

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    This chart makes no sense to me, what do the lines and boxes represent? Am I retarded or is this a really weird way of displaying a chart?
    I think where the box is - is the ilvl you get from the thing on the left?

the Lines are to make it easier to read i.e. you can see where tiers are while looking at another row. That said the chart isn't particularly exciting with only Mythics + Normal Raids being > LFR being at all notable/interesting.

nice chart , good to have one.

This is what I'm doing for gearing priorities pre-raid. Higher up means do it first, lower down means do it last. Ilvl cutoffs for about when you do it and when you stop doing it.

Only thing that's changed since I made it is the value of world quests which goes to 825 instead of 810.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    If you cant read that, I am sorry but you very well maybe retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesoforte View Post

This is what I'm doing for gearing priorities pre-raid. Higher up means do it first, lower down means do it last. Ilvl cutoffs for about when you do it and when you stop doing it.

Only thing that's changed since I made it is the value of world quests which goes to 825 instead of 810.
    your chart is all wrong and WQ gear scales with your gear....I just got an 840 piece

normal raid confirmed useless outside of tier, just spam mythic dungeons every day ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    normal raid confirmed useless outside of tier, just spam mythic dungeons every day ppl.
    I think this chart has an error. IIRC Mythic is ilvl 840 unless it was changed recently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaanm4n View Post
    If you cant read that, I am sorry but you very well maybe retarded.
    The chart is pretty shit. Could be a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by PointerToAddress View Post
    I think this chart has an error. IIRC Mythic is ilvl 840 unless it was changed recently.
    ah thats a bit better then, still good to farm mythic only need +10 ilvl, then there's mythic+ which will increase the base ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesoforte View Post

The only thing I'd change is making WQ to at least 835... many are popping that for me know that I an 840 iLevel... for a couple of minutes you can bump your iLevel a few points... and of course there is always that micro chance at War/Titanforge.

And for me, AP is Top of my list every day. The talent points definitely will increase your output as much or more than an actual gear piece. And then of course relics from heroic/mythic dungeons... <3

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    The only thing I'd change is making WQ to at least 835... many are popping that for me know that I an 840 iLevel... for a couple of minutes you can bump your iLevel a few points... and of course there is always that micro chance at War/Titanforge.

And for me, AP is Top of my list every day. The talent points definitely will increase your output as much or more than an actual gear piece. And then of course relics from heroic/mythic dungeons... <3
    and the 35th point is huge, it's the first of the 20 straight health/armor/dps/healing gains but it's 5% and every level after is 0.5% so just reaching the 35th is a 5% gain, while the next 19 are only 9.5%

I was not aware of that... then yeah... 35th is crucial...

Too bad it's gonna cost: 1,635,200 AP

Raiju - Thanks for adding this. I still can't upload yet. Could you update this with the new chart for me? Link is in the OP.

This just makes the whole thing seem ridiculous.