742 13/13M mage LF legion raid team

As the title states, I'm a 742 mage looking for a new place to raid. My current team is looking to raid more days in Legion and I want to stick to 3 days a week. I've been raiding since Wrath with a couple breaks to recharge. As a raider I strive to focus on mechanics over tunneling DPS. I come prepared to raids and am self sufficient so I don't expect a guild to provide my food/flasks/pots. I always give advance notice if I have to miss a night. I'm looking for a team that raids 2-3 nights a week, starting after 9 est. If you think we'd be a good fit for each other, drop me a line or add my btag: Haaken#1468.

Hi Haak,
    <Riot> of Sargeras 13/13 Mythic HFC guild is LFM exceptional players to fill our roster for current content, Legion and beyond! Check out iloveriot.com. We raid 3 nights a week: Wed, Thurs, and Sun 7-11 pm cst / 8-12 pm est. Our guild has been around since Vanilla.

We look forward to seeing your application. Please feel free to reach me in game with any questions, or add kanyewest#1665.

Best of Luck,
    Zp

Skunkworks of US-Stormreaver is one of the top 2-night per week 20-man guild. 2 nights, 8 hours per week. Highlights include:

#131 US Heroic Garrosh
    #77 US Heroic Lei Shen and #68 US Heroic Ra-den
    #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
    #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
    #99 US Heroic Ragnaros
    #147 US Sinestra
    #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
    #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
    #247 US Tribute to Insanity
    #160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Progression: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    Previous Tier Mythic: 7/7 HM, 10/10 BRF

Raid times:
    Tuesday/Thursday, 7-11 PST, 10-2 EST

We are recruiting:

- Ranged DPS
    - - Warlock
    - - Shadow Priest
    - - Shaman
    - - Mage
    - - Boomy

- Melee DPS
    - - Warrior
    - - Shaman

- - All Quality Raiders of any role!

We have a small roster. All spots are full time raid spots.

Visit our website at:
    skunkworksguild.com/

Progression nuts and bolts can be found at:
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Skunkworks

Who we are:
    Skunkworks is a guild for stellar players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. If you want to kill <Expansion Endboss>, but your newly acquired significant other, job, child, or puppy doesn't understand that "lame fantasy thing you do," then we might be what you're looking for. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-11 PST, even after patch releases and during progression races and have done so since our inception. That's right, just 8 hours a week and never more.

Who we expect you to be:
    We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. Applicants will only be considered if they demonstrate above-average intelligence, exemplary skill, a thorough understanding of game mechanics, a high level of maturity, a strong command of the English language, and above all a complete and total lack of epeening, douchebaggery, asshattery, and anything else that would make you unpleasant to be around. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? If that sounds appealing, and you meet our admittedly high expectations, then I can unequivocally promise you that Skunkworks will be the best online nerd experience you will ever have the pleasure of being a part of.

How to apply and our EZ-mode application template:
    Apply via our forums (skunkworksguild.com/?p=apply). Private applications can be sent to our officers via PM.

Next, tell us as best you can and in whatever format you think will be most persuasive, why we should want you as a raider and guild mate. To be taken seriously, applications need to include (but are not limited to):

Prominent links to relevant armory pages
    A guild history with reasons for departure
    The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
    WoL parses
    UI screenshots or fraps footage

It is impossible for your application to be too long or too detailed. We like stories. We also understand that not everyone is a Pulitzer Prize winning essayist, and that some people may find an open format intimidating. If that's you, then be sure to include what we ask for above along with an exposition of your awesomeness, and if your application warrants it, you'll get a chance to impress us in vent. If you are concerned about an open forum application, don't hesitate to PM one of the officers an application via our website.

Feel free to talk to one of our officers in game.
    Infinitum (GM)
    Aerivore
    Vemp
    Nikkelz

Also feel free to add me to RealID if you have any questions, Aerivore#1581 (or you can send an in-game message to Aerivore).

Hey, if you're interested in joining a new guild that is looking to push mythic in legion while having fun, read a bit about us in the recruit spam below, or add me Grif#1648.

Triggered is a recently formed semi-hardcore guild looking for all dedicated players interested in raiding NOW and in Legion. Our goal is to create a fun environment in which we can push the hardest content. We are a group of returning players who have decided to switch back to WoW from the game TERA, where we were a hardcore guild that pushed for server firsts. We cleared heroic HFC within a week of entering it as a guild. We are looking into starting mythic as soon as we recruit enough solid players.

Philosophy:

We want to create a raiding guild that has fun during mythic progression. However, this is only possible if each and every member of our mythic core trusts one another to be playing at a similar skill level. We recognize that it will take time to find enough like-minded and skilled raiders, but if we can reach that point, we believe we can have a focused, but relaxed raiding environment where we can have fun during wipes and even more fun on the kill.

Raid Info:

Current Raid Days and Times (subject to change)

Wednesday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST
    Thursday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST
    Sunday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST

When we hit progression, we might want to add another day, depending on what people want.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for dedicated raiders who share our vision. We want raiders who are able to show up to every raid, fix mistakes, and have fun. We recognize that mistakes do happen, and it is fine as long as you are are able to own up to it, fix the problem, and laugh about it. We want team players who are patient and who want to be a part of building this guild up. Gear and experience is irrelevant as we are simply looking for players who have the potential to become part of our mythic core. Our only requirements right now is that you can prove that you are a capable player. If you currently are not able to perform up to our standards for mythic, you are still welcome to join as a social recruit if you have the correct attitude and are willing to learn. From there, we can help you improve and point you towards the right resources.

Contacts:

Please contact any of the following people in game.

Grif#1648

Friez#1901

Diva#1145

We look forward to hearing from you!

Guild Name: <Tragedy>

Realm Info:
    US-Area-52
    Med-High Pop

Current Progression: 7/13M (13/13H)

We took a Break when Legion took to Beta as we wanted to Beta test the Raids currently we have 11/20 On beta testing Artifacts/Raid testing! We are looking for Raiders that are AIMING to be US -100 Below going for legion if that sounds like what you want hit us up!

Wipes on Boss's Attempts

FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING!
    Assault- 1 Wipes till we got it down
    Iron Reaver- 7 Wipes till got it down
    Kormrok- 6 Wipes till we got it down
    Council- 6 Wipes till we got it down
    Kilrog- 10 Wipes till we got it down
    Gorfiend- 35 Wipes till we got it down
    Socethar- 4 Wipes till we got it down
    Fel Lord- 10Pulls 5%wipe Before We stopped

About Us
    <Tragedy> is a newly formed 3-day HARDCORE raiding guild that raids 4 hours a night.The guild was recently created by a group of 3 Friends from some of the top 100 us old team who are coming back to the game from breaks. We are prior mythic raiders teaming up to push hard for US 100 ranks going into legion. We currently have our raiders on BETA Testing and have been part of Alpha to give us the best shot at having a great outcome!

Our plans for next XPAC
    In Legion we are aiming to clear current content fast and aim for US RANKS while maintaining a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. We are currently focused on putting the final touches on our core raid team. We are seeking players with the right personality and skill level to help us progress. When Legion hits we expect to hit the ground running with research and strategies in place on opening day. We will have fun and kill bosses. If this sounds like something for you we want to hear from you!
    Current Plan: To Pick up where we left off and Clear this Content ASAP!

Recruitment priority:

Healers Needed: 1 Holy paladin
    Healers Needed: 1 Resto Shaman
    DPS REQUIREMENTS: RING+ 4PC Heroic+ Tier

WE PAY FOR FACTION CHANGE/TRANSFERS

*********MUST KEEP A 70% Tile Parsing for you ilvl***

- DPS ( 1 Fire Mage/Arcane)
    - DPS ( 1 Unholy Death Knight)
    - DPS ( 1 Affliction/Destro Lock)
    - DPS (1 Enh Shaman)
    - DPS (1 Rogue)

Our raiding days are:

- Tuesday 8PM EST / 12:00AM EST
    - Wensday 8PM EST / 12:00AM EST
    - Thursday 8PM EST / 12:00AM EST

**We are extending raid times for legion by 1 hr a day for Progression reasons for a extended period of time**

Trial Period:
    If you are willing to join the guild, you will start as a trail, for the first night IF YOU ARE BAD you will not be welcome to return for second day! if you make it to the second day we see some potential in you and willing to see if it was just luck or if you have the skill required to be apart of our amazing team.
    If you complete the trial time, you will be granted a conversation with the raid leaders and officers, which will either give you a promotion or demotion.

******************HAVE UPDATED LOGS*************** TO PROVE YOU AT LEAST KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!************************************

DPS Officer 1- Izzles [ Battletag: zerouser#1462 ]
    Tank Officer 2- Jimlahèy [ Battle Tag: Wórganfreemn#1548 ]
    Raid Leader- Metalocalpse [ Metalocalpse#1746 ]