[Fanfiction Comic Book] Shadow of the Legion

I just finished creating a 105-page graphic novel for our guild and wanted to get any constructive feedback from the community. It takes place between the end of Warlords of Draenor and the pre-invasion event for Legion. There are a few in-guild gags but the story as a whole is basically about honor and not losing perspective from both sides. Take a look and let me know what you think; I'd value any constructive feedback and I hope you enjoy it.

The story is viewable as a whole PDF or individual pages at https://laundromatguild.wordpress.com

Summary

Shadow of the Legion - Archimonde has fallen and it is a time of uncertainty for the Horde. After a series of horrific and arcane murders within Orgrimmar and Vol'jin's personal guard, the Ironwolf Clan is summoned to help track down the cause. From the battlegrounds of Ashran to the shores of Sen'jin Village, the Iron Wolves race against time to discover a plot. One that could push the Alliance to make good on their threat to "end the Horde".

What was your favorite part of the story, character or artwork?